Title Resource Group

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Processor/Closer Interview

Processor/Closer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Title Resource Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 4 people over a 3 month period. In each interview my salary expectations were made clear and discussed at length. Finally received an offer that was much lower than I had indicated I would accept and was unable to get them to negotiate much at all. I feel like I wasted a lot of time. Despite this I accepted the offer, but I have continued to look for something more challenging that pays more.

Interview Question – Are you an artistic person?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I told them what I wanted, which they already knew, they asked what the lowest I could possbly accept would be and then they offered me about $10k less than that and told me to take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Title Resource Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – No follow up calls were returned

Interview Question – What's your management style?   View Answer

Worked for Title Resource Group? Contribute to the Community!