Title Resource Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Title Resource Group

Regional Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Title Resource Group in May 2012.

Interview

Found position on Craigslist and had great communication through out the hiring process. Branch Manager was about 5 minutes late but was very welcoming and explained the job thoroughly. After the initial interview I emailed a Thank You letter and she responded the next day regarding when I should hear back. Division Administrator had hiring paperwork overnight-ed to me and was honest with timelines for hiring.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Title Resource Group in June 2010.

Interview

No follow up calls were returned

Interview Questions

• What's your management style?   1 Answer

Processor/Closer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Title Resource Group in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with 4 people over a 3 month period. In each interview my salary expectations were made clear and discussed at length. Finally received an offer that was much lower than I had indicated I would accept and was unable to get them to negotiate much at all. I feel like I wasted a lot of time. Despite this I accepted the offer, but I have continued to look for something more challenging that pays more.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I told them what I wanted, which they already knew, they asked what the lowest I could possbly accept would be and then they offered me about $10k less than that and told me to take it or leave it.