Title Source Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015
Updated Mar 16, 2015

2.5

Software Engineer/Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Title Source.

It was a phone interview with a team of 4-5 programmers (but only 1 or 2 asked anything). I was asked about 10 text book questions on C# object oriented programming and SQL. It felt awkward and unproductive. Then I was asked what unique thing makes me good in a team (which is a pretty decent question). Then I was asked if I had any questions for them. The end

Interview Questions
    • If you had to store a million customer social security numbers to be searched in memory, which collection type would you use?   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

Got a friend to refer me. Initial phone screen (question about recent challenge) and secondary HR interview were exactly the same. Then had a phone interview with the BA team, about 5 senior folks. Very friendly people. Quick turnaround and I was asked to fly out to Detroit for in-person interview. I went (they paid), got shown around the office, the city and interviewed with another 5 people. Very laid back but serious about their work at the same time. Would suggest leadership to a bit better job selling the company to candidates. It was hard to get that out of them but it's a great company nonetheless.

Closing Processor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Title Source in December 2014.

This was 2 person interview. They seemed strict with in office requirements and working late hours. They were Friendly and proffessional during the interview and asked nasic worst and best job scenarios and with position qualification review to be met. Non negotiable with flexibility and late hours.

Interview Questions
    • What was the worst decision you made in your career.   View Answer

Continuous Improvement Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

Series of phone interviews with the recruiter and the team that i will be working with. Usual behavioral questions, few questions about my resume/qualifications and few about my project management experience. Had to go through a background check but the overall process was pretty standard and quick.

Butt Kisser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

They don't care, they hire anyone and fire no-one.This place has people from all kinds of jobs, but almost none from Escrow nor Title. They need proper training, but none is provided.

Tax Analyst Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

I applied for the job. I was called back and told that I would be given a phone interview. I called in for the phone interview which lasted about 20-25 minutes. I was called back and told that I had got the job in about 1 1/2- 2 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • It was the typical interview. Pretty easy as long as you put a little preparation in.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The interview process was very quick and everyone I was in contact with was very friendly and also vet helpful. I applied in late November and got an offer by mid December. The interview questions were standard and mostly to see if I would fit in with the culture

Interview Questions
    • Explain a time when you had to deal with an unexpected event in the workplace   Answer Question

Vendor Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

There were three phone interviews in total. Two of which were the same questions administered by two different recruiters. I applied originally with Quicken Loans for an unrelated internship, but was steered toward Title Source. I can't speak on how the interview process is for full-time direct hires, but to the best of my knowledge all the positions consist of at least two phone interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all pretty standard. How are you with teams, what do you know about the company, what's a tough situation you had to deal with-how did you diffuse it, etc.   Answer Question

Continuous Improvement Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

Received a call from an internal recruiter to set up a phone interview for a later date, and that first phone interview was just a prescreening by the recruiter to see if I had the minimum experience listed on the job posting. Although she was cordial and professional, I don't know if she really understood the job requirements. It was more like she wanted to see if I could answer her questions, as opposed to listening to the content of my answers. The phone interview ended after she read through her list of questions.

A few days later, the recruiter called back to set up a conference call to interview with about 5 team members. The recruiter emailed me prior to the interview with the questions the team would ask, and the interview went just as she had explained.

Project Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

I have had total of 3 interviews.
    First one was just an introduction.
    In second interview I talked more about my resume and my education and work history.
    In 3rd interview, the team I'm going to work with took my interview and asked me couple of project management questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you manage if you do not have enough resources for your project?   Answer Question