Title Source

7 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Analyst Interview

Tax Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Title Source.

Interview Details – I applied for the job. I was called back and told that I would be given a phone interview. I called in for the phone interview which lasted about 20-25 minutes. I was called back and told that I had got the job in about 1 1/2- 2 weeks.

Interview Question – It was the typical interview. Pretty easy as long as you put a little preparation in.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Title Source in March 2012.

Interview Details – Standard questions: how would you deal with an irate client

Interview Question – There wasn't one   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Title Source

Interview Details – The interview process was very quick and everyone I was in contact with was very friendly and also vet helpful. I applied in late November and got an offer by mid December. The interview questions were standard and mostly to see if I would fit in with the culture

Interview Question – Explain a time when you had to deal with an unexpected event in the workplace   Answer Question

Vendor Analyst Interview

Vendor Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Title Source.

Interview Details – There were three phone interviews in total. Two of which were the same questions administered by two different recruiters. I applied originally with Quicken Loans for an unrelated internship, but was steered toward Title Source. I can't speak on how the interview process is for full-time direct hires, but to the best of my knowledge all the positions consist of at least two phone interviews.

Interview Question – The questions were all pretty standard. How are you with teams, what do you know about the company, what's a tough situation you had to deal with-how did you diffuse it, etc.   Answer Question

Associate Title Clearance Analyst Interview

Associate Title Clearance Analyst
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Title Source in December 2012.

Interview Details – Called by Quicken HR & asked if I'd work for temp. agency but only because it's easier to get me on board that way, I'd probably be hired eventually. Lie.

Yeah I guess that's ok, I'll give it a shot. Only questions were really to confirm I was computer literate, not a felon, and hadn't terminated for insubordination in the past. Didn't even have to pass a drug test. I did have to agree to submit to a background and credit check.

Interview Question – How's your credit? Since we're in the banking industry, we can't hire anyone with terrible credit. How do you think yours will look?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Shoot for a higher wage, they offered $12.00/hr. with the understanding that I'd be working 50-60 hrs. per week. The increased hours only lasted a month. Working 40 hrs. @ 12.00/hr. doesn't pay the bills.

Bring home more on unemployment and a bridge card, tbh.

Continuous Improvement Analyst Interview

Continuous Improvement Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Title Source.

Interview Details – Received a call from an internal recruiter to set up a phone interview for a later date, and that first phone interview was just a prescreening by the recruiter to see if I had the minimum experience listed on the job posting. Although she was cordial and professional, I don't know if she really understood the job requirements. It was more like she wanted to see if I could answer her questions, as opposed to listening to the content of my answers. The phone interview ended after she read through her list of questions.

A few days later, the recruiter called back to set up a conference call to interview with about 5 team members. The recruiter emailed me prior to the interview with the questions the team would ask, and the interview went just as she had explained.

Interview Question – What process improvement projects have you lead?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Title Source.

Interview Details – I have had total of 3 interviews.
First one was just an introduction.
In second interview I talked more about my resume and my education and work history.
In 3rd interview, the team I'm going to work with took my interview and asked me couple of project management questions.

Interview Question – How would you manage if you do not have enough resources for your project?   Answer Question

Worked for Title Source? Contribute to the Community!