Title Source Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

2.7

Communication Quality Review Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Title Source (Detroit, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

After several phone interviews of increasing depth with a recruiter, I was granted an in-person interview with a Team Leader and the Director, together in a single session. Both individuals were friendly, personable and engaging. After the phone screening process with the recruiter (and previous personal experience interviewing within the Quicken Loans Family of Companies), I was very pleasantly surprised with the pleasant atmosphere and tenor of the final interview. At the end of the interview, the Director gave me one of the highest compliments I'd ever received in an interview situation, and for that, I am quite grateful and very flattered. Overall, I have to say it was one of the best in-person interview experiences I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• They were very interested in my ability to fit in with their corporate culture, and asked which of their guiding principles (ISMs) resonated most with me, and why that was so.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Title Source (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

The recruitment process came through the family of companies' general recruitment process, and involved a couple phone interviews in which they asked the typical standard interview questions - your greatest strengths/weaknesses, a time you faced difficulties, etc. Once in the door and interviewing face-to-face, the process is much more personal.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself to make me choose you among all others, using only three words.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Title Source.

Interview

It was a phone interview with a team of 4-5 programmers (but only 1 or 2 asked anything). I was asked about 10 text book questions on C# object oriented programming and SQL. It felt awkward and unproductive. Then I was asked what unique thing makes me good in a team (which is a pretty decent question). Then I was asked if I had any questions for them. The end

Interview Questions

• If you had to store a million customer social security numbers to be searched in memory, which collection type would you use?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Title Source (Detroit, MI).

Interview

Got a friend to refer me. Initial phone screen (question about recent challenge) and secondary HR interview were exactly the same. Then had a phone interview with the BA team, about 5 senior folks. Very friendly people. Quick turnaround and I was asked to fly out to Detroit for in-person interview. I went (they paid), got shown around the office, the city and interviewed with another 5 people. Very laid back but serious about their work at the same time. Would suggest leadership to a bit better job selling the company to candidates. It was hard to get that out of them but it's a great company nonetheless.

Closing Processor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Title Source in December 2014.

Interview

This was 2 person interview. They seemed strict with in office requirements and working late hours. They were Friendly and proffessional during the interview and asked nasic worst and best job scenarios and with position qualification review to be met. Non negotiable with flexibility and late hours.

Interview Questions

• What was the worst decision you made in your career.   1 Answer

Continuous Improvement Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

Interview

Series of phone interviews with the recruiter and the team that i will be working with. Usual behavioral questions, few questions about my resume/qualifications and few about my project management experience. Had to go through a background check but the overall process was pretty standard and quick.

Butt Kisser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Title Source (Frisco, TX).

Interview

They don't care, they hire anyone and fire no-one.This place has people from all kinds of jobs, but almost none from Escrow nor Title. They need proper training, but none is provided.

Tax Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

Interview

I applied for the job. I was called back and told that I would be given a phone interview. I called in for the phone interview which lasted about 20-25 minutes. I was called back and told that I had got the job in about 1 1/2- 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• It was the typical interview. Pretty easy as long as you put a little preparation in.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was very quick and everyone I was in contact with was very friendly and also vet helpful. I applied in late November and got an offer by mid December. The interview questions were standard and mostly to see if I would fit in with the culture

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you had to deal with an unexpected event in the workplace   Answer Question

Vendor Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Title Source.

Interview

There were three phone interviews in total. Two of which were the same questions administered by two different recruiters. I applied originally with Quicken Loans for an unrelated internship, but was steered toward Title Source. I can't speak on how the interview process is for full-time direct hires, but to the best of my knowledge all the positions consist of at least two phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all pretty standard. How are you with teams, what do you know about the company, what's a tough situation you had to deal with-how did you diffuse it, etc.   Answer Question