TitleMax Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2015
Updated Feb 24, 2015

2.6

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

I was hired off my looks not my job performance . The manager looked at me then look at my resume asked me some life questions then I was told welcome aboard

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions concerning my previous job history   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

General Manager Interview

Interview

First it was a phone interview, if it goes well they call you back ans set up one on one interview. The in person interview goes quicky and then another interview through video via computer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing, should have not taken the job, waste of my time

General Manager Interview

Interview

One thing I found different was the fact that the 1st interview was done using your computer cam. The second interview, you will meet with the Regional and District manager at one of the local offices. Maybe in the next 2 or 3 days you should get a response from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

I applied online, sending my resume through the Titlemax site. I received an email asking me to take on line test. After passing the test, I received a call from the corporate office to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very simple with brief questions lasting about 20 minutes. I was asked to go to a open interview at the titlemax location in my area. The open interview was like being at the DMV. Even though I was given an appointment by the phone interviewer I was asked to sign in and wait my turn. The person I was scheduled to meet was not even there. My interview lasted about 5 minutes, it was maybe the managers first interview. He did not know what questions to ask. I left there knowing I didn't want the job. Good Luck

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TitleMax (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was really easy! I applied online and got a call from a recruiter. After a phone interview I received a phone call from my recruiter saying that I needed to interview with the General Manager. After a few reference checks, background checks, and my interview I was hired. Very easy process for me.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

You must fill out application online then wait for a recruiter to email to let you know you passed the first stage. Then they send you an email with an assessment test to see if you can actually read. If you pass the test then you are set up for a computer interview via webcam. Then from there if the Recruiter likes you she will send you the General Manager and set up an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Research how much other like businesses offer before considering an offer from this company.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TitleMax (Sterling, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

i was referred by a friend. Received an email from the recruiting agent asked when I'm available to do a phone interview. Did a phone interview with the recruiting agent which lasted about 10 mins. Very nice and professional. Recruiting agent then scheduled a face to face interview with the location Manager. Meet with the location mamager 3 days later asked me basic questions about customer service. Manager was very accommodating and easy-going. Offered me the position right then and there. Received my offer letter the same day via email. Started job 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you? Do you know how to upsell?   Answer Question

GMIT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TitleMax in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was lengthy but smooth. First you are contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview, then you meet with the area manager, if that goes well, you are interviewed over the web with corporate. If that goes well, you are interviewed by the district manager. The questions are pretty straight forward. They do ask you some questions about how you handled yourself in the past in some difficult situations. The entire process took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is to they want you to tell them what the two worst things your former boss would tell them about your work performance and you personally.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Interview

I was promoted up from a lower position with no interview. There was a personality test to verify you are the type of person they want as a manager. There is also a basic policy and procedure knowledge checklist.

General Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

You will be contacted by a Recruiter and they will paint a great picture but please look at all of the reviews on glassdoor before you decide to take the job.

Interview Questions

• they will go through your resume and since they are in desperate need of bodies, they will hire anyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation GM base 30k and 20k bonus for a year after that it is not guranteed