TitleMax

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

2.6

General Manager Interview

One thing I found different was the fact that the 1st interview was done using your computer cam. The second interview, you will meet with the Regional and District manager at one of the local offices. Maybe in the next 2 or 3 days you should get a response from the recruiter.

simple

General Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TitleMax.

I applied online, sending my resume through the Titlemax site. I received an email asking me to take on line test. After passing the test, I received a call from the corporate office to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very simple with brief questions lasting about 20 minutes. I was asked to go to a open interview at the titlemax location in my area. The open interview was like being at the DMV. Even though I was given an appointment by the phone interviewer I was asked to sign in and wait my turn. The person I was scheduled to meet was not even there. My interview lasted about 5 minutes, it was maybe the managers first interview. He did not know what questions to ask. I left there knowing I didn't want the job. Good Luck

Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TitleMax.

You must fill out application online then wait for a recruiter to email to let you know you passed the first stage. Then they send you an email with an assessment test to see if you can actually read. If you pass the test then you are set up for a computer interview via webcam. Then from there if the Recruiter likes you she will send you the General Manager and set up an interview.

Interview Questions
    Research how much other like businesses offer before considering an offer from this company.

GMIT Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TitleMax in July 2014.

The hiring process was lengthy but smooth. First you are contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview, then you meet with the area manager, if that goes well, you are interviewed over the web with corporate. If that goes well, you are interviewed by the district manager. The questions are pretty straight forward. They do ask you some questions about how you handled yourself in the past in some difficult situations. The entire process took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question is to they want you to tell them what the two worst things your former boss would tell them about your work performance and you personally.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

I was promoted up from a lower position with no interview. There was a personality test to verify you are the type of person they want as a manager. There is also a basic policy and procedure knowledge checklist.

General Manager In Training Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at TitleMax.

You will be contacted by a Recruiter and they will paint a great picture but please look at all of the reviews on glassdoor before you decide to take the job.

Interview Questions
    • they will go through your resume and since they are in desperate need of bodies, they will hire anyone.   Answer Question
    no negotiation GM base 30k and 20k bonus for a year after that it is not guranteed

General Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TitleMax in May 2014.

The interview process was in depth. Initially contacted by a recruiter. I then met with the Regional Manager for an one on one interview at a store location. Then I was instructed to take an online personality test and I was set up for a video interview with the Recruiting Manager.

Interview Questions
    • Did not encounter any difficult or expected questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at TitleMax in April 2014.

Recieved a Telephone call from a recruiter and went through 4 different rounds of interviews, 2 telephone , 1 video and an hour and a half one way drive for a 5 minute face to face interview with their divional staff.

General Manager Interview

hiring process was excellent and offer, but once you're at work the reality is complete different of what they promise

Interview Questions
    • General managers are responsable for customers that don't pay there bills. And got fired left and right.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at TitleMax.

Interviewing wasn't hard. First a recruiter will call you with basic questions it's like a pre interview. They will basically sell the company to you. Tell you that you will make lots of money and be advanced to higher positions quickly. (It's because the fire quickly and have to shuffle people around alot) then they set up another interview with a regional manager who does the same thing.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions. They really do most of the talking. They are good at selling the company and making it sound really great.   View Answer
    No negotiation the offer the top amount they xan. There isn't play room...but it's good pay at first. However it's temporary. After a year it goes down by $20,000.