TitleMax Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call 2 days later to do a brief phone interview. The recruiter was polite and professional, the phone interview lasted about 10 mins. I was scheduled for a face to face interview 2 days after that and was offered the position the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay rate is acceptable though.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muscle Shoals, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TitleMax (Muscle Shoals, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

The phone interview process was very simple. They basically reiterate the questions on the application, and go over the job description with you. They do go into a bit more detail than the description that you see when you apply. They will send you an email if there is more information they require than what you initially gave on the application.

Interview Questions

• If you have had any traffic or moving violations in the last 3 years.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

I was hired off my looks not my job performance . The manager looked at me then look at my resume asked me some life questions then I was told welcome aboard

Interview Questions

• I wasn't asked any questions concerning my previous job history   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

General Manager Interview

Interview

First it was a phone interview, if it goes well they call you back ans set up one on one interview. The in person interview goes quicky and then another interview through video via computer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing, should have not taken the job, waste of my time

General Manager Interview

Interview

One thing I found different was the fact that the 1st interview was done using your computer cam. The second interview, you will meet with the Regional and District manager at one of the local offices. Maybe in the next 2 or 3 days you should get a response from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

simple

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

I applied online, sending my resume through the Titlemax site. I received an email asking me to take on line test. After passing the test, I received a call from the corporate office to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very simple with brief questions lasting about 20 minutes. I was asked to go to a open interview at the titlemax location in my area. The open interview was like being at the DMV. Even though I was given an appointment by the phone interviewer I was asked to sign in and wait my turn. The person I was scheduled to meet was not even there. My interview lasted about 5 minutes, it was maybe the managers first interview. He did not know what questions to ask. I left there knowing I didn't want the job. Good Luck

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TitleMax (Chesapeake, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

It was really easy! I applied online and got a call from a recruiter. After a phone interview I received a phone call from my recruiter saying that I needed to interview with the General Manager. After a few reference checks, background checks, and my interview I was hired. Very easy process for me.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

You must fill out application online then wait for a recruiter to email to let you know you passed the first stage. Then they send you an email with an assessment test to see if you can actually read. If you pass the test then you are set up for a computer interview via webcam. Then from there if the Recruiter likes you she will send you the General Manager and set up an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Research how much other like businesses offer before considering an offer from this company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at TitleMax (Sterling, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

i was referred by a friend. Received an email from the recruiting agent asked when I'm available to do a phone interview. Did a phone interview with the recruiting agent which lasted about 10 mins. Very nice and professional. Recruiting agent then scheduled a face to face interview with the location Manager. Meet with the location mamager 3 days later asked me basic questions about customer service. Manager was very accommodating and easy-going. Offered me the position right then and there. Received my offer letter the same day via email. Started job 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you? Do you know how to upsell?   Answer Question

GMIT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at TitleMax in July 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was lengthy but smooth. First you are contacted by a recruiter for a phone interview, then you meet with the area manager, if that goes well, you are interviewed over the web with corporate. If that goes well, you are interviewed by the district manager. The questions are pretty straight forward. They do ask you some questions about how you handled yourself in the past in some difficult situations. The entire process took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question is to they want you to tell them what the two worst things your former boss would tell them about your work performance and you personally.   Answer Question