TitleMax

Average Difficulty
54 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at TitleMax

Interview Details – I was promoted up from a lower position with no interview. There was a personality test to verify you are the type of person they want as a manager. There is also a basic policy and procedure knowledge checklist.

Interview Question – No questions asked.   Answer Question

Gainesville, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at TitleMax in January 2011.

Interview Details – Was asked by Recruiter to be on-site at the hiring store by 9am. Showed up, Manager to interview me was not expecting me and had no idea I was coming in. Forced to wait 20 minutes before Manager would even begin interview with me, and I was nearly late for the job I was trying to leave at the time - which would have resulted in a "point-penalty" and possible termination. I was, however, contacted within an hour of my interview and offered the position.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary in my interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The only thing I was able to negotiate was my wedding/honeymoon time off - I technically was not eligible for that time off yet, but negotiated my entire week of vacation time to be scheduled for that week.

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TitleMax in August 2012.

Interview Details – A recruiter contacted me on linkd in. I was very interested in the growth and opportunity at TitleMax. I received a phone interview shortly after, then an in person interview. The in- person interview was with the regional manager. He was very friendly, asked me about my prior experience and what I thought I would bring to TitleMax. After that he answered my questions about the company.

Interview Question – Nothing. The interview was very easy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none, everyone starts at the same pay.

General Manager In Training Interview

General Manager In Training

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview Details – You will be contacted by a Recruiter and they will paint a great picture but please look at all of the reviews on glassdoor before you decide to take the job.

Interview Question – they will go through your resume and since they are in desperate need of bodies, they will hire anyone.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation GM base 30k and 20k bonus for a year after that it is not guranteed

Very Easy Interview

Plano, TX

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TitleMax in April 2014.

Interview Details – Recieved a Telephone call from a recruiter and went through 4 different rounds of interviews, 2 telephone , 1 video and an hour and a half one way drive for a 5 minute face to face interview with their divional staff.

Interview Question – none. very easy questions.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Greenville, AL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TitleMax in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very simple. Be enthusiastic. Be bold. Talk about yourself. sell yourself. Be ready to interview on a camrea

Negotiation Details – ask for more, if you settle you will regret it. Even if you dont have experience in this field if you dont ask for more you wont be satisfied with what they pay you.

Customer Service Representative

I applied online - interviewed at TitleMax in November 2013.

Interview Details – Applied for position online and received a call to setup a phone interview. Recruiter called and did the phone interview. Asked a lot of questions for a customer service position. next I was asked to take an assessment then I was called in to do a face to face interview via Skype with the recruiter. Pretty lengthy process for the pay they offer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation...

Interviewed at TitleMax

Interview Details – hiring process was excellent and offer, but once you're at work the reality is complete different of what they promise

Interview Question – General managers are responsable for customers that don't pay there bills. And got fired left and right.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TitleMax in June 2013.

Interview Details – The video interview was strange, was critiqued on everything, I eventually was hired and was put in a lower position then I was at my previous job, huge mistake, was promised all sorts of growth and to realize youll never see a dime more than $12.00 is upsetting

Interview Question – Why do people like working with you   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating...

Peoria, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview Details – Interviewing wasn't hard. First a recruiter will call you with basic questions it's like a pre interview. They will basically sell the company to you. Tell you that you will make lots of money and be advanced to higher positions quickly. (It's because the fire quickly and have to shuffle people around alot) then they set up another interview with a regional manager who does the same thing.

Interview Question – No difficult questions. They really do most of the talking. They are good at selling the company and making it sound really great.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation the offer the top amount they xan. There isn't play room...but it's good pay at first. However it's temporary. After a year it goes down by $20,000.

Worked for TitleMax? Contribute to the Community!