TitleMax

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at TitleMax in March 2010.

the background check is crap....i found out i had a convicted felon employed in my office and HR missed it. They need to drugtest future and ESPECIALLY current employees!

Interview Questions
easy. they gave me what i wanted b/c they were desperate for someone with a brain to work for them. smart people don't work here long once they see how this hellhole works.

Other Interview Reviews for TitleMax

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at TitleMax in July 2009.

interviewed with both a current store manager and the district manager at the same time. The interview was in the back room of one of their retail locations. It was basically a dimly lit storage room. It was your basic interview. I had concerns about the company going into the interview process and they were reinforced during the interview. Would not have accepted position if offered.

Interview Questions
    • questions about working with others, communication and relationships   Answer Question
    • questions about client interaction and customer service related issues   Answer Question