TitleMax Store Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

21 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, AL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, AL

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at TitleMax in December 2012.

Very simple. Be enthusiastic. Be bold. Talk about yourself. sell yourself. Be ready to interview on a camrea

ask for more, if you settle you will regret it. Even if you dont have experience in this field if you dont ask for more you wont be satisfied with what they pay you.

Other Interview Reviews for TitleMax

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 days - interviewed at TitleMax.

Had a phone interview then a video interview then a formal in person interview.

Accepted another job

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at TitleMax.

You submit your resume and assessment and if approved a recruiter will contact you and conduct a phone interview with you. You will then follow up with a 1:1 web cam interview with that recruiter. Upon completion your webcam video is shown to the District Manager and if he approves a 1:1 interview with him/her is scheduled.

It is a non-negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Birmingham, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

I interviewed online - interviewed at TitleMax in December 2012.

Tough Interview, Multi-step process

Interview Questions
    • How do you believe that you will be an asset to this company?   Answer Question
    t was quick and I should have been more prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at TitleMax.

I applied online, I recieved a quick phone call that was more of a screening process than an interview. She asked a little about my work and education background and what I was looking for in a career she said i would hear back from her with in the week and she called me back the next day to schedule a web cam interview for the followin week. The webcam interview was formal, the recruiter was very pleasant and asked alot of questions about past management and past sales experiences. I heard back from her 3 days later and was asked to go to an in-person interview with the regional manager the following week. That interview lasted over an hour, detailing the position, alot of the same questions from the webcam interview. I was called back the following day and offered the postion.

Interview Questions
    • What can you bring from your past management experience can you bring to Titlemax?   Answer Question
    There was room for negotiation fortunately i didn't have to because they offered me the top tier pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Knoxville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at TitleMax in October 2009.

was a 1 time interview, got offer, i countered, they agreed and we set a start date after me working out notice with the company I was leaving. However, this was years ago, it is much more extensive and they go through recruiters and an assessment now

Interview Questions
    just a couple of days after counter offer they called me and agreed

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TitleMax.

Have You supervised a team of employees before maybe 3 or more? How many years of experience in management do you have in retail? Do you have cash handling experience as well. They are very good about you being honest about your background because they will check it. They want to know if you have car knowledge and experience especially if you are in management.

Interview Questions
    • They will ask you a question from giving you a scenario and ask how would you respond if an employee was trained how to do something over and over and should know what to do but fail to meet a particular standard.   View Answer
    There was non because the potential for bonuses is based off your store making goals.

Store Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at TitleMax.

Was approached by a recruiter at my old job. talked for a little bit not knowing he was a recruiter. He asked me if i would be interested in a job. from there he sent me an email for an application and an assessment. after i completed it i was called for a face to face interview. interview was 20 minutes. talked about my past employment, what im looking to do in the next few years. talked about titlemax and where there going. finished the interview up with I will call you tomorrow to set a hire date, that's it. accepted it.

Interview Questions
    • asked how i would handle a manager not putting up effort or have no sales drive.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TitleMax in September 2010.

I applied on line after a week received a call which was a phone screen interview. After interview had me take an assessment test. Several days later received call from recruiter which was a phone interview. Next step was in person interiew with hiring manager.

Salary was non negoitable

Anonymous Employee  in  Dolton, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Dolton, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TitleMax in November 2012.

I got an invite to apply for a store manager position based on a previous application. The HR rep was more concerned about my completing the online application than finding out about my experience and skills. I did meet with a general manager and it was not a very structured interview as he got up twice; once to make a phone call and once to speak with an employee about something although the store manager was there to speak to the employee. The interview was done at a desk in the customer area which did not make me feel very comfortable. I was also promised an online interview that did not happen. The whole experience was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • Why I was not still looking at banking opportunities (this was a real turn off)   Answer Question

Worked for TitleMax? Contribute to the Community!