TitleMax Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Griffin, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Griffin, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the Recruiter first...we hit it off great and he said based on my experience he thought I would be a good fit. Within a week I had taken the assessment, got the results same day, then a video interview and a face to face two days later...got hired the same day later via a phone call...I'm excited about starting!

Interview Questions

TitleMax Response

Sep 1, 2015 – Recruiting Operations Manager

Thanks so much for leaving a Company review on GlassDoor.

Other Interview Reviews for TitleMax

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

You must fill out application online then wait for a recruiter to email to let you know you passed the first stage. Then they send you an email with an assessment test to see if you can actually read. If you pass the test then you are set up for a computer interview via webcam. Then from there if the Recruiter likes you she will send you the General Manager and set up an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Research how much other like businesses offer before considering an offer from this company.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

Had a phone interview then a video interview then a formal in person interview.

Accepted another job

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

You submit your resume and assessment and if approved a recruiter will contact you and conduct a phone interview with you. You will then follow up with a 1:1 web cam interview with that recruiter. Upon completion your webcam video is shown to the District Manager and if he approves a 1:1 interview with him/her is scheduled.

Negotiation

It is a non-negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at TitleMax (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied online, I recieved a quick phone call that was more of a screening process than an interview. She asked a little about my work and education background and what I was looking for in a career she said i would hear back from her with in the week and she called me back the next day to schedule a web cam interview for the followin week. The webcam interview was formal, the recruiter was very pleasant and asked alot of questions about past management and past sales experiences. I heard back from her 3 days later and was asked to go to an in-person interview with the regional manager the following week. That interview lasted over an hour, detailing the position, alot of the same questions from the webcam interview. I was called back the following day and offered the postion.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring from your past management experience can you bring to Titlemax?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was room for negotiation fortunately i didn't have to because they offered me the top tier pay.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

Have You supervised a team of employees before maybe 3 or more? How many years of experience in management do you have in retail? Do you have cash handling experience as well. They are very good about you being honest about your background because they will check it. They want to know if you have car knowledge and experience especially if you are in management.

Interview Questions

• They will ask you a question from giving you a scenario and ask how would you respond if an employee was trained how to do something over and over and should know what to do but fail to meet a particular standard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was non because the potential for bonuses is based off your store making goals.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at TitleMax.

Interview

Was approached by a recruiter at my old job. talked for a little bit not knowing he was a recruiter. He asked me if i would be interested in a job. from there he sent me an email for an application and an assessment. after i completed it i was called for a face to face interview. interview was 20 minutes. talked about my past employment, what im looking to do in the next few years. talked about titlemax and where there going. finished the interview up with I will call you tomorrow to set a hire date, that's it. accepted it.

Interview Questions

• asked how i would handle a manager not putting up effort or have no sales drive.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TitleMax (Birmingham, AL) in December 2012.

Interview

Tough Interview, Multi-step process

Interview Questions

• How do you believe that you will be an asset to this company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

t was quick and I should have been more prepared.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at TitleMax (Greenville, AL) in December 2012.

Interview

Very simple. Be enthusiastic. Be bold. Talk about yourself. sell yourself. Be ready to interview on a camrea

Negotiation

ask for more, if you settle you will regret it. Even if you dont have experience in this field if you dont ask for more you wont be satisfied with what they pay you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dolton, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at TitleMax (Dolton, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

I got an invite to apply for a store manager position based on a previous application. The HR rep was more concerned about my completing the online application than finding out about my experience and skills. I did meet with a general manager and it was not a very structured interview as he got up twice; once to make a phone call and once to speak with an employee about something although the store manager was there to speak to the employee. The interview was done at a desk in the customer area which did not make me feel very comfortable. I was also promised an online interview that did not happen. The whole experience was very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Why I was not still looking at banking opportunities (this was a real turn off)   Answer Question