TitleVest

Very Easy Interview

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TitleVest in June 2012.

Interview Details – Received a phone call about fifteen minutes after I submitted my resume. Had a brief phone interview and was then invited for an in-person interview. In person interview was vague, did not interview for a specific position, just any entry-level position within the company. Few questions were asked, it went quite quickly. I was extended an offer and then asked back to the office for a meet and greet with department heads. They explained all the different departments and their functions within the business, then you get selected by a department head to work in their department based on how much they liked you after the meet and greet. A very easy process.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions, they were all very run of the mill.   Answer Question

Closing Coordinator Interview

Closing Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at TitleVest in October 2012.

Interview Details – There were supposed to be three people interviewing me. First person did not show up because she was busy. The other one came 40 minutes late. The only person who did show up was let go from the company shortly after I was hired.

Interview Question – What is your weakness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – All done over the phone and they could not give you any answers unless they ask the upper management first.

Closing Interview

Closing
New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at TitleVest in March 2012.

Interview Details – Answered questions about skills, resume, and other relevant information. Interviewed by four people in one room. Interviewers were straightforward and were clearly looking for best fit. Very casual, comfortable process.. no curve balls.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Low salary; moved at last minute.

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at TitleVest in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied via craigslist and was called for an interview 3 days later. Seemed impressive and then the date for the interview came along... Interview seemed more like an interrogation. Everyone had their faces pasted to their computer screens.. too busy to look up at you in the hall ways. As I waiting for my interviewer there were others sitting across from me waiting to be interviewed. (seemed as thou they wanted to fill an entire floor. I felt very uncomfortable looking at my competition and would much rather have wanted the process to be more private and personal.

Interview Question – where do you see yourself in 50 years   View Answer

Reason for Declining – After reading reviews I decided this place was not for me.

Research Assistant Interview

Research Assistant
New York, NY

The process took 5 days - interviewed at TitleVest in September 2009.

Interview Details – Contacted with in one week of submitting application through job board. The posting was very specific, listed numbers with instructions and were basically looking for someone who could follow the EXACT procedure and directions stated. 2:1 Interview followed the next week. It was a relatively relaxed interview, explaining company, position, duties and tasks. Asked minimal questions, looked for your questions. The people were very friendly, laid back and seemed relaxed. Casual dress and very nice office environment on Wall Street.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself doing in fifty years?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Alternative Opportunity

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at TitleVest

Interview Details – Standard process with a lot of question

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for TitleVest? Contribute to the Community!