Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Tocquigny
- Intern (1)
- Digital Media Intern (1)
- Copywriting (1)
- Junior Designer/Production Artist (1)
- Art Direction Intern (1)
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Tocquigny (Austin, TX) in April 2015.
After I submitted my application, I was called about a week later and made an appointment to come in the following week. I met with two Art Directors and one Creative Director, and showed my book twice. The questions they asked were pretty straightforward - why are you looking, what are you looking for, what are your future career goals, and specific questions about my work. They asked if I had experience doing versioning for designs, and because I knew this was a junior position and production was a big part of it, that was expected. I felt like the interview went very well - but I never heard back from them afterward. It seems weird to not even receive a "no" email after an in-person interview.
- Are you okay/do you have experience with doing versioning of a piece after the design has been completed? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Tocquigny.
I emailed the ACD directly and heard back by phone a few weeks later. They had me come in for an interview where we looked over my book and we both asked and answered questions.
- The review was tough because my book was incomplete. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Tocquigny (Austin, TX) in May 2013.
2 interviews. Very selective. First interview with HR, and next with possible supervisor
- How do you track and identify success on a G+ campaign? Answer Question
- Accepted Offer
Submit resume to HR, and receive a call about coming in for an interview. Sit down with corresponding workers in the department you've applied for. Be able to show that you can talk about your work, and that you have solid ideas.
- No difficult questions, mostly talked about schooling background and design capabilities. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Tocquigny.
Phone call expressing interest, then an in-person interview with HR, then your direct supervisor
- What's in your pantry? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review