Todays Staffing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Collector Interview

Westlake, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Todays Staffing in June 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very simple. The company was looking for so many people they would just hire anyone, and see what stuck.

Negotiation Details – No. Pay attention. The HR rep at Chrysler Financial will attempt to go so fast that you don't even realize you discussed salary.

Staffing Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Todays Staffing in February 2008.

Interview Details – Interview was not what I expected; not as professional as it could have been. They asked me to stay for 4 hours and watch someone work...1 hour into it I was performing work and not being paid for it. I let them know that I had the general understanding and I left! It was clear that those staffing people didn't have the support they needed to perform their jobs, and the first time I got yelled at by a candidate (which, mind you, was in the first couple hour of "watching"), I was over it!

Interview Question – How do you know this is the career for you.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Not what I was looking for!

Data Entry Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Todays Staffing in March 2009.

Interview Details – hired over phone for temp position

Interview Question – what's your biggest weakness   View Answer

Reason for Declining – better offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Todays Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Todays Staffing interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Todays Staffing employees and interview candidates.