Tokio Marine Management

Updated Aug 30, 2014

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tokio Marine Management

Risk Analyst Interview

one phone call interview - supposed to be just the hiring manager turned out to be the whole department I would work with/for. flew me in for a one day interview, offer the next couple weeks and started a couple weeks after that

Very stiff on negotiations

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tokio Marine Management in May 2013.

Simple basic interview questions about past experiences, your resume and if you understand what you're interviewing for. The company culture was a step down from business causal in the summer time especially and it was very relaxed, not a very high paced environment and everyone was great and got along with one another.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked with a group of people and you had to communicate effectively.   Answer Question

Actuary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Duluth, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tokio Marine Management.

Initial phone interview was very standard. The onsite interview was absolutely brutal. Normally this is spread over two days but may be consolidated into one day. The entire focus is on technical skill. They spend very little time with behavioral type questions (e.g. "How do you get along with others?") and cut right to inquiring into what you know about actuarial work.

Interview Questions
    • Numerous technical questions, but a particular focus on knowledge related to the position I was applying for.   Answer Question

At the time it didn't seem like the right move. The culture might have been a little rigid which worried me. It certainly seemed like interesting work and good experience if you are more inclined to the technical side of the profession.

Worked for Tokio Marine Management? Contribute to the Community!