Toll Brothers

Greeter/Part-time Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Toll Brothers.

I was scheduled to interview with on site sales manager. When I arrived, the Construction Manager was in the interview process as well. I did not feel like the interview went well because I am a licensed Realtor in another state. The questions seem to be more focused on how my experience clearly had me over qualified for the $10 an hour job. I explained I wanted an opportunity to get my foot in the door. I thought that was the end of it until I had received a call to interview with a different on site sales manager. Totally different experience with this site manager. She seemed happy and excited to have someone with so much experience be a part of her team. I got the job! Two week wait process on background check and necessary paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to work one Saturday or Sunday every weekend ?   View Answer
    The schedule!

Receptionist Interview

I had a wonderful interview when I went in for Toll Brothers. Everyone was very welcoming. Initially I met with a recruiter and they made me feel so comfortable, and then I got a chance to meet with person I would be working with. Unfortunately I didn't get the job, but they keep your resume and I actually was called again with another opportunity.

Interview Questions
    • I left my previous job due to a terrible work environment to go back to school. While I was expecting this question, it is still incredibly difficult.   Answer Question

Secondary Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Toll Brothers in November 2014.

I had a lot of contact between myself and the HR recruiter. I had a quick phone interview which led to an interview. That went well but there were other areas that they had openings in and wanted me to come back for a second interview. The second interview went well and everyone was very professional.

Design Center Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Toll Brothers.

I was called and asked to do a phone interview. The day before the interview I received another call canceling the interview. I was told they would call back to set up another day and time. I followed up and was told they decided not to fill this position at this time.

Mortgage Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Toll Brothers in August 2014.

Received message on LinkedIn from Recruiter. Spoke to recruiter a few days later at a set date and time. Professional and actually knew something about the job (unlike other recruiters at other shops). Met with two managers. One person did all the talking and got right to the point with questions. Started 3 weeks later after references and criminal check.

No luck on moving the base. 36k

Project Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Toll Brothers.

Had a thirty minute phone call. Given great detail about the culture of the company and how the job works (i.e. You are your own mini 'division president'. Sounds very big on promoting from within.

Marketing Specialist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Toll Brothers in April 2014.

Phone interview with HR, interview with local management, interview with Marketing Director and CMO. Get ready for a video conference- the most awkward experience of my life. Prepare for delays, could you please repeat that question, and other technical difficulties.

Cart Attendant Interview

Ask the usual questions, okay with people, working outside, etc.

Smooth. "You have the job, we'll be in touch."

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Toll Brothers.

Process of interviewing took a very long time.

Training Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Toll Brothers in March 2014.

While everything was done professionally, and I had an enjoyable experience with those I interviewed with, I quickly came to see that there was no flexibility in what the company was offering, and that they had specific plans for this position which really wasn't going to have any wiggle room. You either fit in or you didn't.

Interview Questions
    • My most unexpected question was what would I do with an underperforming employee. It was not because it in itself was so out of place, but because I was asked it a few times. It provided me with an insight to what my first duty might be.   View Answer