Toll Brothers Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Aug 4, 2015

2.7

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in December 2014.

Interview

Received phone call from recruiter and had a 10 minute conversation regarding the role. Met with recruiter and regional manager at different site that I would be working at (actual site was under construction). 1 hour interview that lead to complete online references through a website. Received offer a few days later. Quick and easy.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your sales process? 2. What makes for excellent Customer Service?   Answer Question

Secondary Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a lot of contact between myself and the HR recruiter. I had a quick phone interview which led to an interview. That went well but there were other areas that they had openings in and wanted me to come back for a second interview. The second interview went well and everyone was very professional.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was a 3 part process. The first interview was an in person interview with Human Resources, the second interview was with the person whom I would be replacing and the third interview was with an Executive at the company. All three phases of the interview process were relatively informal. The goal of the HR interviewer was to determine if you would make a good fit for the company. They want someone who is personable and does not just come into the interview rattling off details about the company, they want to see the real you.

Interview Questions

• If you had no financial restrictions what would you choose to do for a living?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA).

Interview

Process of interviewing took a very long time.

Training Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

While everything was done professionally, and I had an enjoyable experience with those I interviewed with, I quickly came to see that there was no flexibility in what the company was offering, and that they had specific plans for this position which really wasn't going to have any wiggle room. You either fit in or you didn't.

Interview Questions

• My most unexpected question was what would I do with an underperforming employee. It was not because it in itself was so out of place, but because I was asked it a few times. It provided me with an insight to what my first duty might be.   1 Answer

Land Development Estimator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Overall it was a comfortable interview atmosphere. However, you must be able to show you can handle high stress situations and expect some technical questions. I would suggest that you focus less on the cliché interview questions and prepare for a interview more focused on your home building experience. The separate interview with HR was the only part of the interview process that is formal.

Java Software Developer Senior Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

1 phone interview 1 onsite interview

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

One 45 minute phone interview followed by another 1 hour phone interview before being invited into company headquarters for an entire half day of meeting and interviewing with a lot of people. I thought I gave a decent interview, but nobody ever got back to me! I followed up and was told they would give me some feedback after the weekend, and again they didn't even bother! It is a month later and even though I burned a vacation day and came out to corporate and invested 6 hours total in the process, they never had the decency to even take the time to tell me they were no longer considering me. A simple e-mail would have worked... I got NOTHING. Just silence. This is rude and I will never, *EVER* consider Toll Brothers for employment again. They WASTED MY TIME!!

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Morrisville, PA).

Interview

No issues

Interview Questions

• Truss and panel design experience a plus. ERP/JDE experience a plus too.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No neg.

Studio Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Toll Brothers (Horsham, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and with many checks along the way. It seems to work best for referred candidates. I was hired from a referral, and actually got someone hired. HR contacts you for a 30 min phone conversation. Then they bring you in for an interview. Then you submit numerous references that are checked. THEN you pass a credit/background check. After all of those things are in good order, you get an offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are filling up chairs after a long recession. They have more control over pay because the job is really a production type job. In the architecture department you are pumping out permit sets and they can find lots of people to do that. They in my case did match my last companies salary but were not so willing to go any higher.