Tolt Service Group

Updated Jul 28, 2014

2.9

Repair Teechnician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Tolt Service Group in June 2013.

Expect interview to be like your typical questions asked in the interview process.Your objective in any interview situation is twofold.
    First, you want to make the most favorable impression
    possible and, second, you want to gather information
    that will help you determine whether or not you are interested
    in working for the interviewer/employer. The organization’s
    objective for the interview is to obtain
    enough information about you to make an accurate assessment
    of your qualifications, background, and career
    goals. It is up to you

Interview Questions
    • The organization’s
      objective for the interview is to obtain
      enough information about you to make an accurate assessment
      of your qualifications, background, and career
      goals.
        Answer Question

Regional Service Technician I Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Tolt Service Group in June 2010.

General questions. Quick once over of position. Explanation of "on call" Will do drug screen, mvr, backround. Will check your social media, Did not check my references. Explained training process. Called back in 2 days to say I had position than never sent details etc. Had to contact Manager several times to get start date/ time/ location.

Interview Questions
    • Standard question of finding fault in oneself, tell a time when you failed/had difficulty and how you dealt with and/or resolved issue.   Answer Question
    Get your money up front, they find every reason to not give out raises. Even if you manage to get your end of the job 100% right 100% of the time the best you can get is a 4% increase.

RST II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tolt Service Group in July 2009.

The hiring managers are complete dorks. You could make anything up and they will believe you.

Regional Service Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tolt Service Group in August 2009.

It was a phone interview. After starting with the company I realized they just needed a warm body. Run the call and we'll tell you how to fix it when you get there. Then, have fun getting ahold of anyone to help. Thank god I had previous experience and was able to help others get through their day.

Regional Service Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Torrance, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tolt Service Group.

Very pleasant hiring and interview process.

Very simple and easy

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoneton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tolt Service Group in October 2012.

Great lady in HR up beat good questions. I got the call back for the 2nd interview and was blown off twice by the VP of sales Kevin Butler. Not ever the decency to call to apologize for having me block out 2hours out of both days to interview. Then after two more email and phone calls to ask what happened was told the job was filled from the inside. Just crap.

Interview Questions
    • Explain how you currently handle unexpected and unreasonable requests from customers and how you would make it "right" for them.   Answer Question

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Albuquerque, NM
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Tolt Service Group in November 2011.

Applied for the position back in the early summer of 2011. Caught me off guard when they called. Normal interview. Interviewer mentioned that he would call with a job offer though he mentioned that the interview went well; never called or even emailed.

Account Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Tolt Service Group in May 2011.

This company always has someone in mind before even posting a job. It's a waste of time to even apply. Told I was moving to the next level, then never heard from them again.

Proven experience and abilities, a willingness to learn, proven leadership skills along with great communication skills are not enough to sway HR once they have in mind who they want to hire.

Technician Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Tolt Service Group in July 2011.

Asked a few questions and asked about my experience, hobbies, etc

Interview Questions

Worked for Tolt Service Group? Contribute to the Community!