Tolt Service Group Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

2.9

Test/Triage Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tolt Service Group.

Interview

Met with two individuals to ask about my experience. I was entry level with some college toward EE. They asked me standard questions about my past experiences and described some of what I would be doing. Interview was not too difficult and fortunately I had enough experience to be considered.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to solder?   1 Answer

Repair Teechnician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Tolt Service Group (Charlotte, NC) in June 2013.

Interview

Expect interview to be like your typical questions asked in the interview process.Your objective in any interview situation is twofold. First, you want to make the most favorable impression possible and, second, you want to gather information that will help you determine whether or not you are interested in working for the interviewer/employer. The organization’s objective for the interview is to obtain enough information about you to make an accurate assessment of your qualifications, background, and career goals. It is up to you

Interview Questions

• The organization’s objective for the interview is to obtain enough information about you to make an accurate assessment of your qualifications, background, and career goals.   Answer Question

Regional Service Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tolt Service Group (Torrance, CA).

Interview

Very pleasant hiring and interview process.

Negotiation

Very simple and easy

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tolt Service Group (Phoneton, OH) in October 2012.

Interview

Great lady in HR up beat good questions. I got the call back for the 2nd interview and was blown off twice by the VP of sales Kevin Butler. Not ever the decency to call to apologize for having me block out 2hours out of both days to interview. Then after two more email and phone calls to ask what happened was told the job was filled from the inside. Just crap.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you currently handle unexpected and unreasonable requests from customers and how you would make it "right" for them.   Answer Question

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Tolt Service Group (Albuquerque, NM) in November 2011.

Interview

Applied for the position back in the early summer of 2011. Caught me off guard when they called. Normal interview. Interviewer mentioned that he would call with a job offer though he mentioned that the interview went well; never called or even emailed.

Account Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tolt Service Group (Charlotte, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

This company always has someone in mind before even posting a job. It's a waste of time to even apply. Told I was moving to the next level, then never heard from them again. Proven experience and abilities, a willingness to learn, proven leadership skills along with great communication skills are not enough to sway HR once they have in mind who they want to hire.

Regional Service Technician I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tolt Service Group in June 2010.

Interview

General questions. Quick once over of position. Explanation of "on call" Will do drug screen, mvr, backround. Will check your social media, Did not check my references. Explained training process. Called back in 2 days to say I had position than never sent details etc. Had to contact Manager several times to get start date/ time/ location.

Interview Questions

• Standard question of finding fault in oneself, tell a time when you failed/had difficulty and how you dealt with and/or resolved issue.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Get your money up front, they find every reason to not give out raises. Even if you manage to get your end of the job 100% right 100% of the time the best you can get is a 4% increase.

Regional Service Technician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tolt Service Group (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2009.

Interview

It was a phone interview. After starting with the company I realized they just needed a warm body. Run the call and we'll tell you how to fix it when you get there. Then, have fun getting ahold of anyone to help. Thank god I had previous experience and was able to help others get through their day.

RST II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tolt Service Group (Charlotte, NC) in July 2009.

Interview

The hiring managers are complete dorks. You could make anything up and they will believe you.

Interview Questions

• They do not ask difficult questions   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tolt Service Group in July 2011.

Interview

Asked a few questions and asked about my experience, hobbies, etc

Interview Questions

• Please tell us your weakness   1 Answer
    • If you had a pc down w/no O/S found what would you check first?   4 Answers