TomTom

Relevance Date Difficulty

PR Interview

PR
Concord, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at TomTom in April 2010.

Interview Details – - 3 interviews
- 1 phone
- 2 in person

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Public Relations Intern Interview

Public Relations Intern
Concord, MA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at TomTom in May 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted through an online channel and was emailed with

Interview Question – What do you think about TomTom GPS Navigation Systems?   Answer Question

Web Content Specialist Interview

Web Content Specialist
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at TomTom in September 2012.

Interview Details – I had to go through total three Interviews for getting offer from TomTom group.
First interview was with the HR team, Second interview was with the Immediate Manager and it was a one on one round on Skype and third interview was a conference video call with Senior Manager and Team.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at TomTom in January 2014.

Interview Details – Codility online coding test + Java proficiency online test. Passed those with flying colors (although it's a red flag for me, it sends a message of "we are too lazy to test your coding skills ourselves). Got a phone interview with the hiring manager. I thought it went well but I have not been notified either way after 3 weeks. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I can take no for an answer but being ignored is something that does not sit well with me

Interview Question – Arrays and bit manipulation in Codility test   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative TomTom Interview

Customer Service Representative TomTom
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TomTom in May 2013.

Interview Details – How would you respond the the 3rd angry customer in a row?

Interview Question – You sit in teams. The other team gets a card with a word. For example "traffic light". You have to figure out what is on the card of the other time without useing open questions.   Answer Question

Social Media Manager Interview

Social Media Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at TomTom.

Interview Details – Responded via email and asked me to send back a questionary. After that I had an interview with three people in one room. After a few days they called me back and had another interview with two more people, one at a time.

Interview Question – I was asked mainly technical questions. Just be prepared and do your homework.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at TomTom in October 2009.

Interview Details – OK, lots of interviews - all fairly informal

Interview Question – whats my favorite restaurant   View Answer

Negotiation Details – good

QA Analyst Interview

QA Analyst
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at TomTom in June 2013.

Interview Details – turned down too quickly

Interview Question – Given a developers assessment for a non-developer function   View Answer

Windows Systems Administrative Interview

Windows Systems Administrative
Pune (India)

Interview Details – 1 Written, 1 Technical Written, 1 Technical Interview, 1 Comm. Skills Interview., 1 HR Interview.

Talent Acquisition Intern Interview

Talent Acquisition Intern
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TomTom in July 2013.

Interview Details – I found an internship ad via LinkedIn and I applied; about one week later I received a telephone call in which I was invited for an interview (the phone call was made by an intern in the company- in amsterdam). I was asked if I had an affinity for technology and few other "introductory questions".

Interview Question – During the actual face-to face interview normal interview questions were asked. No specific/technical questions. Questions such as:

- Tell us about yourself (do a short presentation)
- What do you know about TomTom?
- Behavioural questions (such as: Give us examples of past experiences where (note: this may differ according to your conversation) you gave someone feedback- What happened, what did i do, how did the person react and how did I react?
- How did my previous work experience relates to this job/internship?

I was interviewed by 2 people. They ask A LOT of questions; we spoke for about 45 minutes and I did not even had a chance to drink my drink due to so many questions/long conversation.
  Answer Question

Worked for TomTom? Contribute to the Community!