Tommy Hilfiger Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014
Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.2

Lead Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in July 2013.

Interview process was with myself and another man. Simple questions like "Why should we higher you?" and discussed availability and such. We also discussed the brand and how it fits into an everyday work environment. Other topics included stressful work situations, work ethics and philosophy.

Interview Questions
    • What would you consider to be most important in a retail community?   View Answer
    I applied for $10/hour and was offered $9. I helped open the store and was given a generous amount of hours.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Submitted an application in-store. Called in for a group interview with about 10 other people a few weeks later. Basic questions nothing too difficult. Managers sat us in a circle and ask us one by one basic questions about our personality. Filled out paper work.

Everyone starts off at same hourly wage

Fall Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in July 2014.

I first received a phone call for a phone interview with the HR recruiter after submitting my application a week ago. Then I received an email right after the interview about coming in for a one on one with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator. I ended up interviewing with the HR recruiter. The interview was very behavioral and answered all my questions about the Internship program. I waited two weeks sent a thank you email and a follow up email and received a response in 2 weeks from the HR coordinator stating that they were not moving forward with my application.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cypress, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in January 2013.

My interview was almost non existent. They asked me how do i get along with strangers and if i was comfortable talking to them and i said yes and i was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the people who come into the store do not speak full proper English so it is a struggle to help customers sometimes.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in June 2013.

Applied online and was called to set up an interview in the New York Office. Went in for the interview and received the offer for a summer internship at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Straightforward questions about my resume and previous work experience   Answer Question

Seller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Destin, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Destin, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in October 2011.

everybody was so friendly, and trying to help me,they was asking me easy questions , what experience do I have, i had 2 interviews ,i fill application,I did all the paper work second day,and i start to work next day

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in June 2011.

It was my first interview done they way they did it. They asked me and another young lady there to sell each other. We had to speak about whey each of us would make great new additions to their team.

Fashion Editorial PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in August 2013.

In-person interview set up by PR Coordinator via email. Was only expecting to interview with the one person, but there were five. Standard interview questions (tell me about your previous experiences, why PR, etc.). Told me on the spot I got the internship, but I already had an offer from another company, so told them I needed a day to consider. Told them I wanted to postpone the offer until next semester, they obliged. About a week later, received a call from Tommy HR confirming my internship--so a bit of miscommunication there.

Interview Questions
    • Why public relations. Can be hard to answer when you're a young intern.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in May 2012.

Unfortunately, it was so long ago that i don't remember. Should be prepared to discuss previous experience and availability.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Quick

Interview Questions

Worked for Tommy Hilfiger? Contribute to the Community!