Tommy Hilfiger Interview Questions

Updated Sep 3, 2014

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  White Plains, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

I got an interview thanks to a friend who happened to be working there at the time. Of course I had to submit an application and my resume. The interview was with the Assistant manager who is also the hiring manager. It was really short no More than 20 minutes. I was ask the standard "why are you interested in working here?", and "What do you know about the history of our brand?" All in all it took 3 days to truly get hired. One day for interview and background check. Second day to meet the Store Manager, and the third day to fill out my paper work and get put in the system.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any different questions that I recall to be honest. Just know some background information and look the part   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Troutdale, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troutdale, OR

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in July 2010.

I walked into the store and asked for an application. When turning it in I made sure to speak with a hiring manager, to put a face to the application. Was called in and scheduled for an interview. Interview lasted 10 minutes or so, conversation was the same as any other interview just basic questions about work and leadership experiences and mostly situational questions.

Marketing Analytics Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in January 2014.

Send my resume through email and got their response through email as well. Onsite interview, no phone interview before. Receive offer a week later.

CAD/Design/Technical Design Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in October 2011.

Met with the department supervisor, designer & the person currently holding the position to review my portfolio, the position, job requirements & my hourly rate.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be willing to work late, work from/or take work home in order to finish and meet project deadlines?   View Answer
    Smooth & easy

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in November 2010.

The interview was done as a group.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Elizabeth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in September 2013.

You have to apply in person. They call you for interview. It's a group interview and you do rounds where they will ask a few questions you have to participate in order to go to next round. They eliminate people through three rounds for whoever answers were not what they were looking for or you did not participate. In the last round, you sell yourself and state why you would make a good candidate to be hired. Dress code for interview is to dress as if you worked there.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer was suspected of stealing   Answer Question
    Stress your availability so they do not give you hours you are not available for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Allen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in October 2012.

Quiet easy, very relaxed and basic questions asked about my self and prior experience.

Interview Questions
    • When was there a time that a problem occurred and you had to find a solution? How did you solve it?   Answer Question
    Be strong and confident, ask for more that $8 in pay and you'll receive it.

Floor Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Really calm comfortable interview, spoke about driving for sales, managment of people how to develop one another, focusing on key performers(high seller), speaking about in general of career aspirations.

Merchandise Allocator Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Pretty straight forward. Behavioral questions and want to know that this is the industry you really want to be in.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in June 2011.

New store opening just a few questions at time of application