Tommy Hilfiger Interview Questions

Updated Apr 2, 2015

2.2

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview

Submitted an application in-store. Called in for a group interview with about 10 other people a few weeks later. Basic questions nothing too difficult. Managers sat us in a circle and ask us one by one basic questions about our personality. Filled out paper work.

Negotiation

Everyone starts off at same hourly wage

Fall Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I first received a phone call for a phone interview with the HR recruiter after submitting my application a week ago. Then I received an email right after the interview about coming in for a one on one with the Talent Acquisition Coordinator. I ended up interviewing with the HR recruiter. The interview was very behavioral and answered all my questions about the Internship program. I waited two weeks sent a thank you email and a follow up email and received a response in 2 weeks from the HR coordinator stating that they were not moving forward with my application.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY).

Interview

Quick

Anonymous Interview Candidate in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (White Plains, NY).

Interview

I got an interview thanks to a friend who happened to be working there at the time. Of course I had to submit an application and my resume. The interview was with the Assistant manager who is also the hiring manager. It was really short no More than 20 minutes. I was ask the standard "why are you interested in working here?", and "What do you know about the history of our brand?" All in all it took 3 days to truly get hired. One day for interview and background check. Second day to meet the Store Manager, and the third day to fill out my paper work and get put in the system.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any different questions that I recall to be honest. Just know some background information and look the part   Answer Question

Marketing Analytics Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Send my resume through email and got their response through email as well. Onsite interview, no phone interview before. Receive offer a week later.

Floor Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview

Really calm comfortable interview, spoke about driving for sales, managment of people how to develop one another, focusing on key performers(high seller), speaking about in general of career aspirations.

Merchandise Allocator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Behavioral questions and want to know that this is the industry you really want to be in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (Elizabeth, NJ) in September 2013.

Interview

You have to apply in person. They call you for interview. It's a group interview and you do rounds where they will ask a few questions you have to participate in order to go to next round. They eliminate people through three rounds for whoever answers were not what they were looking for or you did not participate. In the last round, you sell yourself and state why you would make a good candidate to be hired. Dress code for interview is to dress as if you worked there.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer was suspected of stealing   Answer Question

Negotiation

Stress your availability so they do not give you hours you are not available for.

Fashion Editorial PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

In-person interview set up by PR Coordinator via email. Was only expecting to interview with the one person, but there were five. Standard interview questions (tell me about your previous experiences, why PR, etc.). Told me on the spot I got the internship, but I already had an offer from another company, so told them I needed a day to consider. Told them I wanted to postpone the offer until next semester, they obliged. About a week later, received a call from Tommy HR confirming my internship--so a bit of miscommunication there.

Interview Questions

• Why public relations. Can be hard to answer when you're a young intern.   Answer Question

Lead Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in July 2013.

Interview

Interview process was with myself and another man. Simple questions like "Why should we higher you?" and discussed availability and such. We also discussed the brand and how it fits into an everyday work environment. Other topics included stressful work situations, work ethics and philosophy.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider to be most important in a retail community?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I applied for $10/hour and was offered $9. I helped open the store and was given a generous amount of hours.