Tommy Hilfiger

Average Difficulty
63 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Troutdale, OR

I applied in-person - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in July 2010.

Interview Details – I walked into the store and asked for an application. When turning it in I made sure to speak with a hiring manager, to put a face to the application. Was called in and scheduled for an interview. Interview lasted 10 minutes or so, conversation was the same as any other interview just basic questions about work and leadership experiences and mostly situational questions.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Marketing Analytics Intern Interview

Marketing Analytics Intern
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in January 2014.

Interview Details – Send my resume through email and got their response through email as well. Onsite interview, no phone interview before. Receive offer a week later.

Interview Question – all are usual questions   View Answer

CAD/Design/Technical Design Consultant Interview

CAD/Design/Technical Design Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in October 2011.

Interview Details – Met with the department supervisor, designer & the person currently holding the position to review my portfolio, the position, job requirements & my hourly rate.

Interview Question – Would I be willing to work late, work from/or take work home in order to finish and meet project deadlines?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Smooth & easy

Las Vegas, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in November 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was done as a group.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Elizabeth, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in September 2013.

Interview Details – You have to apply in person. They call you for interview. It's a group interview and you do rounds where they will ask a few questions you have to participate in order to go to next round. They eliminate people through three rounds for whoever answers were not what they were looking for or you did not participate. In the last round, you sell yourself and state why you would make a good candidate to be hired. Dress code for interview is to dress as if you worked there.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer was suspected of stealing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Stress your availability so they do not give you hours you are not available for.

Allen, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in October 2012.

Interview Details – Quiet easy, very relaxed and basic questions asked about my self and prior experience.

Interview Question – When was there a time that a problem occurred and you had to find a solution? How did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be strong and confident, ask for more that $8 in pay and you'll receive it.

Floor Supervisor Interview

Floor Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview Details – Really calm comfortable interview, spoke about driving for sales, managment of people how to develop one another, focusing on key performers(high seller), speaking about in general of career aspirations.

Interview Question – all pretty straight forward   Answer Question

Merchandise Allocator Interview

Merchandise Allocator

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward. Behavioral questions and want to know that this is the industry you really want to be in.

Interview Question – What would you say you need to work on?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in June 2011.

Interview Details – New store opening just a few questions at time of application

Interview Question – hardest situation at previous job?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Management
Oshkosh, WI

I applied in-person and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in July 2009.

Interview Details – This is a long process. This company does a great job at making sure that who they hire fits the position and that they are going to be just as happy with coming on board. You interview with several levels of leadership and they are completely honest about the position and the company.

Interview Question – What do you know about the Tommy Hilfiger company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiating, they offer what they are willing to pay.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tommy Hilfiger