Tommy Hilfiger

Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in September 2013.

You have to apply in person. They call you for interview. It's a group interview and you do rounds where they will ask a few questions you have to participate in order to go to next round. They eliminate people through three rounds for whoever answers were not what they were looking for or you did not participate. In the last round, you sell yourself and state why you would make a good candidate to be hired. Dress code for interview is to dress as if you worked there.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if a customer was suspected of stealing   Answer Question
    Stress your availability so they do not give you hours you are not available for.

Fashion Editorial PR Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in August 2013.

In-person interview set up by PR Coordinator via email. Was only expecting to interview with the one person, but there were five. Standard interview questions (tell me about your previous experiences, why PR, etc.). Told me on the spot I got the internship, but I already had an offer from another company, so told them I needed a day to consider. Told them I wanted to postpone the offer until next semester, they obliged. About a week later, received a call from Tommy HR confirming my internship--so a bit of miscommunication there.

Interview Questions
    • Why public relations. Can be hard to answer when you're a young intern.   Answer Question

Lead Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in July 2013.

Interview process was with myself and another man. Simple questions like "Why should we higher you?" and discussed availability and such. We also discussed the brand and how it fits into an everyday work environment. Other topics included stressful work situations, work ethics and philosophy.

Interview Questions
    • What would you consider to be most important in a retail community?   View Answer
    I applied for $10/hour and was offered $9. I helped open the store and was given a generous amount of hours.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in June 2013.

Applied online and was called to set up an interview in the New York Office. Went in for the interview and received the offer for a summer internship at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Straightforward questions about my resume and previous work experience   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howell, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Howell, MI

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Didn't even glance at my portfolio. Cared more about if I could work certain days of the week not who I really was and work ethic and experience.

Interview Questions
    I wasn't able to negotiate anything. It was a group interview and any time I would try to negotiate I was told it would happen after employment and It never did even when I tried.

Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Pretty informal. They are more concerned with your look than what you have to say. They do ask the standard interview questions, and do a background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, TX

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in January 2013.

My interview was almost non existent. They asked me how do i get along with strangers and if i was comfortable talking to them and i said yes and i was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the people who come into the store do not speak full proper English so it is a struggle to help customers sometimes.   Answer Question

Sales/Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Interview process was easy, basic interview questions. Hiring process was quick and easy, started working there after a few days of hire.

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger in November 2012.

i had one interview because I started as a temp employee and was offered a position following after that, everyone was very nice and very welcoming during the interview process and it was a lot less stressful then previous jobs

Creative Services Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tommy Hilfiger.

Quite quick and easy process through HR, very spontaneous interview though, called in into HQ same day and interviewed directly in Marketing Department. Talked about myself, skills, expectations from both sides and agreed on what projects I would be looking forward to. 45 minute talk and a walk around the departments. Got the offer immediately the same afternoon by HR via email and set the starting date for 4 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • no real difficult questions: why am I right in this department, what is my background, what relevant skills do I bring with me.   Answer Question