Toni & Guy

Very Easy Interview

Assistant Interview

Assistant
Chandler, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Toni & Guy in November 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed on Tues with management. Owner typically does the interview process. Be sure to wear all black. They are looking for a bubbly personality, hard working attitude and willingness to LEARN. Be expected to get asked if you are ok with coming in EVERY Monday for education from 3-9pm.

Interview Question – Just be yourself, they aren't there to surprise you.   Answer Question

Apprentice/Hairdresser Interview

Apprentice/Hairdresser
Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Toni & Guy in November 2010.

Interview Details – Apply and you are hired. No advanced skills required, as everything you learn at the salon will be utilised in the salon. A trendy, European fashion sense will get you further in the career, so look the part in the interview. You will have a technical assessment, but everyone with a positive outlook will be hired.

Interview Question – What are your expectations of the company?   View Answer

Art Director III Interview

Art Director III
Fort Worth, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Toni & Guy in June 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process is smooth, the interview process is a demostation of skills with a live model.

Interview Question – Truely there is no difficult question obviously you are there to receive education a little critquing never hurt no ones pride.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Hairdresser Interview

Hairdresser

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Toni & Guy in November 2011.

Interview Details – Apply online, get a phone call, get an offer letter, then I rejected!

Reason for Declining – Dubious character of Cmpany

Hair Interview

Hair

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Toni & Guy in June 2009.

Interview Details – Dropped off a resume and was called the next day. Went in for interview and was basically told what the company was about and did I want the job. No questions were asked?? I refused the job because I didn't think they took it seriously enough and I wanted to work for a professional company.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Toni & Guy in August 2008.

Interview Details – paper work, interview with HR, manager and GM

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – too busy and travel too much

Worked for Toni & Guy? Contribute to the Community!