Tony Roma's Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tony Roma's

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tony Roma's (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

One on one interview w a assistant manager. Came back to be interviewed by a General Manager. We discussed that I had a lot of waitress experience and had worked for Tony Romas previously in another location. That was in my favor as it would not take as much time going thru their training process

Interview Questions

• What days are you available?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase! Lol its a server job. The attitude is, take it or leave it there are dozens who want this job. So one is kust thankful to get hired

Dishwasher/Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tony Roma's (Miami, FL).

Interview

Came in to the store after sending a snagajob application. Talked to the manager of the store, who basically told me I was too young and had no chance of being hired. Didnt seem like he wanted any teens to work there.

Host Interview

Interview

Went in for 2 interviews. Spoke with three different managers.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tony Roma's (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

Met with a manager in restaurant without an appointment and submitted my resume. Was hired immediately and given a tour of the restaurant. I began training the following day.

Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alhambra, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tony Roma's (Alhambra, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

It was very simple. The GM asked me a few questions regarding availability and experience. My sister actually saw that they were hiring so I walked in and had the interview right there, that day! I sat down with the GM and we talked about the job opening and what they were looking for and expected from the new hire. He then asked me about prior experiences, education and availability.

Interview Questions

• Have you had prior experience working in a restaurant? If so, where, when and what positions and what did you learn and bring out of that job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tony Roma's (Miami, FL) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was structured and quick. The general manager was very kind, and open about their policies and motto. We discussed how long training would be, and what it consisted of. I also got to confess that I knew someone that worked there currently, but that it wouldn't be a problem. Most likely because of the family environment everything would go smoothly. I was told that everyone is a team player there.

Server Interview

Interview

Very simple

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

interest in food nutrition, how capable can you handle the company product when the job is given to you.

Interview Questions

• can you tell us what improvement will you make to the company in the next 8month   1 Answer

Host Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tony Roma's in May 2009.

Interview

The manager asked basic questions questions mostly regarding availability and skills. It was very informal at one of the tables of the restaurant. He offered me a position and explained all the work requirements and expectations. The interview was very short.