TopSpot Internet Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

SEM Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at TopSpot Internet Marketing.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview were pleasant and relaxed. The Manager I interviewed were friendly and thorough with her preliminary questioning.

Interview Question – Scheduling the second interviewing was a bit challenging because the other managers were too busy. Otherwise it was great!   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Web Developer
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at TopSpot Internet Marketing in October 2009.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview then an onsite interview with the development lead and the design lead.

Interview Question – I don't really remember. No questions asked were too tough.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I could negotiate salary.

Restaurant Team Member Interview

Cubao (Philippines)

I interviewed at TopSpot Internet Marketing in December 2010.

Interview Details – resume evaluation then written exam then lie detector exam then store assignment

Interview Question – lie detector examination   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for TopSpot Internet Marketing? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TopSpot Internet Marketing interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by TopSpot Internet Marketing employees and interview candidates.