Interviews for Top Jobs at Topco Associates
- Intern (1)
- Buyer's Assistant (1)
- Management (1)
- Sales (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Senior Sourcing Specialist (1)
- Design Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Pricing Coordinator (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Category Analyst (1)
- Business Specialist (1)
- Assistant Buyer/Member Service Coordinator (1)
- Buyer's Assistant/Member Service Associate (1)
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Topco Associates (Skokie, IL) in June 2011.
Interesting interview process. I received a call from a friend who told me they were looking for outsiders to join the management ranks. Later the same week I was contacted and asked if I was interested in interviewing for the job. I interviewed with the hiring manager and another manager. Follow up interview the following week and then with HR VP. Offered and accepted the next week.
- My interview was more of a discussion than a question and answer session. There were a few " how do you propose we change" questions that were difficult not knowing a lot about the internal structure. Answer Question
Some negotiation. Salary seemed pretty fixed, with some latitude on start dates, transition timing, bonus payouts, etc..