Toronto Catholic District School Board

www.tcdsb.org
Unclaimed Profile

Toronto Catholic District School Board Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toronto Catholic District School Board

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board in November 2012.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long in a board room with two of the program administrators. They asked questions about basic principles of teaching, asked you to criticize and talk about a lesson plan that you created and used, and provide some scenarios for you to work through. You're then given a chance to ask the interviewer questions, and then they reply letting you know whether you were successful by email.

Interview Questions

• You're given a scenario which you are completely unfamiliar with (for me, it was TOEFL prep), and you're asked to talk about how you would start planning the course.   1 Answer

Caretaker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Toronto Catholic District School Board (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Apply on-line, wait for call, write test, panel interview, receive the job offer, attend orientation. Written test is for general knowledge but applied to hypothetical caretaker situations with some mathematics involved, panel interview is 2-3 managers including principal and direct supervisor asking what you would do in certain situations like power outage at the school or students wanting into the school after hours.

Interview Questions