Toronto Public Library

Unclaimed Profile

Toronto Public Library Page Interview Questions

2.3

Page Interview

Interview

Pretty easy interview process, some shelving on a truck.

Negotiation

Pretty simple, hours discussion.

Other Interview Reviews for Toronto Public Library

Page Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Toronto Public Library.

Interview

After waiting for six weeks for some news, I received a call for an interview. The interview lasted for about 30 minutes and it was pretty casual. The staff and the environment is friendly and casual. Overall, a very relaxed interview process.

Page Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Toronto Public Library in October 2009.

Interview

Applied through municipal website. Got a call from them to come in for a interview, done by one of the head librarians. Were asked general questions about experience with the library system. Asked to do a shelf test. Got another call a few days later asking when I could start, and was able to negotiate times.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, but the cart to shelf may be extremely disorganized, etc.   Answer Question

Page Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Toronto Public Library (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2009.

Interview

I was on a continuous job hunt, I handed in resumes and applications to numerous locations. One of those places was the Toronto Public Library(TPL). A couple of weeks went by, and they contacted my land-line and offered me a Page position. I gladly accepted and shortly after followed up with an interview. The interview was done by two women, they were very polite and genuine. It went swimmingly although I made a few errors on the minor book sorting test, (which was done on a cart that TPL supplied me with) we had very positive energy throughout the duration of the interview. I then received another call approximately 2 weeks after the interview, this time it was inevitable I simply to confirm my offer and was off to training shortly following. It was a near perfect interview, I had a permanent smile glued to my face the whole time.

Interview Questions