Torrent Power

Torrent Power Interview Questions

2.5

GET Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Torrent Power in April 2014.

aptitude + technical test , Group discussion, interview( 1 technical + 1 HR). recruitment was through college campus pool. #good one # low salary. # good company if you are from hometown.

Interview Questions
    • how would you rate our company in terms current market and scope of new employee?   View Answer

i got better job.

Trainee Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Torrent Power in January 2014.

normal interview by contractor named dalvi transformers and services,they just asked me about my qualification and skills. then explained for what job i has to do as a trainee service engineer.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhiwandi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhiwandi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Torrent Power in May 2012.

The interview Process was at Bhiwandi. The place is far away from the main city. Even though interview time was 11AM, it started at 12:45 PM. They still rely on filling out paper form. They expect you to carry resume. It took 30 minutes for 1st interview. Then second interview started at 4:30 which lasted for 45 minutes. In between you are left alone. The interviewers do not plan. They just meet you when free. They treated me like I was the only needy person not company. The external recruiter attitude is also same.Hence company has high turnover. The last interview happened at 7:00 PM lasting 40 minutes. The place is away from city. Go only if you are desperate. The interviewers were jovial though but the treatment sucks. They do not know treating employees as people.

M T Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Torrent Power in March 2011.

Personal Interview only might be 2- 3 times

Interview Questions
    • Relationship between Bond price & Int rate   View Answer
    • service tax on sub contract by insurance agent   View Answer
    fixed for fresher, but experienced candidate can negotiate but scope is limited

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Āgra, Uttar Pradesh (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Torrent Power in May 2010.

submitting resume online, then 2 rounds of interview set the job, than after internal training about work culture of various departments.

limited salary package

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Torrent Power in January 2009.

Interview call was through campus placement cell. Consisted of a Panel Interview which was followed up with an offer. Prior to joining they conducted a medical test.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were based on the CV. Hence no difficult/unexpected question.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation phase.