Torry Harris Business Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in May 2011.

Interview Details – Most of the times the interview questions are very simple as it happens only when there is an urgent requirement.the interview was about basics of JAVA,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID Development.

Interview Question – In Java, what is the difference between static, final, and const.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i asked them what i want and they accepted to that.

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Mobile Applications Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1) Telephonic interview
2) 3 (Three) F2F interview
3) Managerial round
4) HR interview

Interview Question – the interview was about basics of JAVA,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID Development.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had a better opportunity without negotiations while THBS negotiated a lot!!

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in October 2011.

Interview Details – Telephonic and face2face

Interview Question – How would you designed a fault monitoring solution for a new device introduced in network. what steps would you follow? who would be the point of contacts   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Parlākimidi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a year or more - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in July 2011.

Interview Details – Very slow, we got offers in 2007 but got joining in 2011. If you need any confirmation i will scan my offer letter and joining letter and send you. Here I can't mention so i am considering as 1 year.

Interview Question – Writen test   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – You will be hired at a low pay scale and grade giving all false promises that these will be revised shortly which actually never happens. Most of the times the interviewer will not be aware of the technical thing on which he is supposed to interview.

Interview Question – Most of the times the interview questions are very simple as it happens only when there is an urgent requirement.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Never compromise the compensation while joining. Look for option else where if compensation is not addressed.

Very Easy Interview

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Associate Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in November 2010.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was too tiresome.They had all total 10+ rounds including written test,2 technical rounds ,hr and one more technical workshop.
The most weird interview process I had ever faced.After giving offer letter they conducted workshop and select from that.

Associate Software Engineer - Trainee Interview

Associate Software Engineer - Trainee
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in January 2008.

Interview Details – It was off-campus hiring. THBS guys were very professional. I was impressed by the company presentation. They gave offer highest in the market during the time of hiring. The good thing was entire process thing was done in one day.

Interview Question – I couldn't remember exactly. It was from the subject c++.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Torry Harris Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Torry Harris Business Solutions interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Torry Harris Business Solutions employees and interview candidates.