Torry Harris Business Solutions

Updated Nov 4, 2014
Updated Nov 4, 2014

Network Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in July 2014.

Interview process was horrid, please be on time. THBS is very particular about time, which I liked it.

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in October 2013.

1) Telephonic interview
    2) 3 (Three) F2F interview
    3) Managerial round
    4) HR interview

Interview Questions
    • the interview was about basics of JAVA,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID Development.   Answer Question

Had a better opportunity without negotiations while THBS negotiated a lot!!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in October 2011.

Telephonic and face2face

Interview Questions
    • How would you designed a fault monitoring solution for a new device introduced in network. what steps would you follow? who would be the point of contacts   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parlākimidi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parlākimidi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a year or moreinterviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in July 2011.

Very slow, we got offers in 2007 but got joining in 2011. If you need any confirmation i will scan my offer letter and joining letter and send you. Here I can't mention so i am considering as 1 year.

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in May 2011.

Most of the times the interview questions are very simple as it happens only when there is an urgent requirement.the interview was about basics of JAVA,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID Development.

Interview Questions
    • In Java, what is the difference between static, final, and const.   Answer Question
    i asked them what i want and they accepted to that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in April 2011.

You will be hired at a low pay scale and grade giving all false promises that these will be revised shortly which actually never happens. Most of the times the interviewer will not be aware of the technical thing on which he is supposed to interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the times the interview questions are very simple as it happens only when there is an urgent requirement.   Answer Question
    Never compromise the compensation while joining. Look for option else where if compensation is not addressed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in December 2010.

1st java objective question-average
    2nd and 3rd technical discussion- difficult they discussed every thing about core java
    4th HR round -normal discussion
    5th project explanation and presentation round - very tough

Interview Questions
    • Project explanation round they asked lots of questions which is tough   Answer Question
    they negotiated a lot..

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in November 2010.

Hiring and interview process was too tiresome.They had all total 10+ rounds including written test,2 technical rounds ,hr and one more technical workshop.
    The most weird interview process I had ever faced.After giving offer letter they conducted workshop and select from that.

Associate Software Engineer - Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in January 2008.

It was off-campus hiring. THBS guys were very professional. I was impressed by the company presentation. They gave offer highest in the market during the time of hiring. The good thing was entire process thing was done in one day.

Interview Questions
    • I couldn't remember exactly. It was from the subject c++.   Answer Question