Torry Harris Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 9, 2015

2.8

Senior Software Engineer (L2 Infra Support) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Worst Interview I have ever attended so far. It took nearly 5 weeks for them to get back to me after I cleared the first round of face to face interview. The person who took the first round of interview was very courteous and friendly but the HR team is probably highly trained to hire people who can work for them for free. The second round of interview was telephonic and it went nearly for an hour. I was evaluated on almost all the technologies which fall under the scope of IT support (Please get into habit of asking relevant questions). I attended the final round with management followed by HR. To my surprise, they started negotiating on salary part from half what I told them initially. She was very good at reading body language and she came to know that I am not going to join such a cheap company and I never got any call from them after that. It was horrible experience particularly with recruitment team and the "VERY INTELLIGENT LADY HR". Why don't you initially call people and ask them if they are ready to do charity work ?

Interview Questions

• Architecture of a Web Application on AWS Cloud demonstrating fault tolerance, high availability etc.   Answer Question

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

1st Round-Technical Interview(They told me to write 12-13 programs that contained questions from C,C++,Unix,Dbms Queries,Shell Programming), 2nd Round-HR (He asked me to write 10 lines on a topic that he has given to me and also he asked basic qustions about the company and much more) & 3rd Round-Business Unit Head interview(She had given me a scenario and i have to speak every possible words on it).

Network Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview process was horrid, please be on time. THBS is very particular about time, which I liked it.

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

It was through consultant. the interview was good. not really great. questions were straight from google. if one prepares a bit browsing google, it is damn easy. it is not a great software company. salary is too low i guess.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

I was a lateral hire. Interview was conducted in 3 rounds. Round 1: Technical Since it was a project specific hire, I was questioned on complete software testing process and methodologies. SQL and UNIX too, Round 2: Technical This was by the Project Manager. I think this round was put into place so that the project manager could judge my skills and check if i fit in, She asked only SQL queries and end to end process knowledge. Round 3: HR. Chill out, enjoy it. This is a formality reallly. All the best!

Interview Questions

• Basic SQL queries. Testing process and methodlogies   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was a fresher, negotiation was not an option.

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

1) Telephonic interview 2) 3 (Three) F2F interview 3) Managerial round 4) HR interview

Interview Questions

• the interview was about basics of JAVA,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID Development.   Answer Question

Had a better opportunity without negotiations while THBS negotiated a lot!!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

Telephonic and face2face

Interview Questions

• How would you designed a fault monitoring solution for a new device introduced in network. what steps would you follow? who would be the point of contacts   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parlākimidi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Parlākimidi (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Very slow, we got offers in 2007 but got joining in 2011. If you need any confirmation i will scan my offer letter and joining letter and send you. Here I can't mention so i am considering as 1 year.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

Most of the times the interview questions are very simple as it happens only when there is an urgent requirement.the interview was about basics of JAVA,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID Development.

Interview Questions

• In Java, what is the difference between static, final, and const.   Answer Question

Negotiation

i asked them what i want and they accepted to that.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

You will be hired at a low pay scale and grade giving all false promises that these will be revised shortly which actually never happens. Most of the times the interviewer will not be aware of the technical thing on which he is supposed to interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of the times the interview questions are very simple as it happens only when there is an urgent requirement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Never compromise the compensation while joining. Look for option else where if compensation is not addressed.