Torry Harris Business Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Aug 8, 2014

2.9

Network Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in July 2014.

Interview process was horrid, please be on time. THBS is very particular about time, which I liked it.

Mobile Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in October 2013.

1) Telephonic interview
    2) 3 (Three) F2F interview
    3) Managerial round
    4) HR interview

Interview Questions
    • the interview was about basics of JAVA,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID Development.   Answer Question

Had a better opportunity without negotiations while THBS negotiated a lot!!

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in October 2011.

Telephonic and face2face

Interview Questions
    • How would you designed a fault monitoring solution for a new device introduced in network. what steps would you follow? who would be the point of contacts   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Parlākimidi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parlākimidi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a year or more - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in July 2011.

Very slow, we got offers in 2007 but got joining in 2011. If you need any confirmation i will scan my offer letter and joining letter and send you. Here I can't mention so i am considering as 1 year.

No negotiations

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in May 2011.

Most of the times the interview questions are very simple as it happens only when there is an urgent requirement.the interview was about basics of JAVA,BLACKBERRY,ANDROID Development.

Interview Questions
    • In Java, what is the difference between static, final, and const.   Answer Question
    i asked them what i want and they accepted to that.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in April 2011.

You will be hired at a low pay scale and grade giving all false promises that these will be revised shortly which actually never happens. Most of the times the interviewer will not be aware of the technical thing on which he is supposed to interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the times the interview questions are very simple as it happens only when there is an urgent requirement.   Answer Question
    Never compromise the compensation while joining. Look for option else where if compensation is not addressed.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in November 2010.

Hiring and interview process was too tiresome.They had all total 10+ rounds including written test,2 technical rounds ,hr and one more technical workshop.
    The most weird interview process I had ever faced.After giving offer letter they conducted workshop and select from that.

Associate Software Engineer - Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Torry Harris Business Solutions in January 2008.

It was off-campus hiring. THBS guys were very professional. I was impressed by the company presentation. They gave offer highest in the market during the time of hiring. The good thing was entire process thing was done in one day.

Interview Questions
    • I couldn't remember exactly. It was from the subject c++.   Answer Question

Worked for Torry Harris Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!