Tory Burch Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tory Burch.

Interview

Applied Online - Called in and completed two interviews. The DM shared the salary and it was not enough money so declined to go further in the process. The overall process was very laid back.

Senior Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Everyone I met with was open for a discussion and welcomed questions. Communication on the process between myself and the HR rep was very prompt and easy. After a series of 3 interviews, I received the Employee application and a background check via email. Easy to fill out and submit via electronic form.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why are you an ideal candidate for this role?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY).

Interview

HR was great. I easily cleared the HR round. The second round with technical manager was not so good. The manager was too technical. I am not someone who gives so much attention to technical specifications which is readily available for us to refer from manuals. I saw the incompatibility there. So I was, some where in my mind, partly glad that this didnt go through and I work for a manager who has different expectations.

Interview Questions

• They would ask all technical details to the minute details be prepared   Answer Question

Associate Site Merchant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Tory Burch (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and within 3 days someone contacted me. We spoke on the phone and i was called in for an interview with the talent coordinator and the hiring manager. my meeting with both went exceptionally well. Me and the hiring manager had a mutual colleague. I walked away feeling really good about the company, the people & my chances. A week after no calls I contacted the talent acquisition person who contacted me initially via email. She didn't respond until 2 weeks later and she let me know that they had just finished round one of interviewing and she would hear from me in two days. I waited 5 days and followed up with her to see if the position had been filled. Still no response until weeks later when she let me know that "things were crazy" and that the position had been filled. Thanks for telling me weeks later. She even asked me to follow her on LinkedIn. She must've forgot that she requested me on LinkedIn, right after I interviewed. I dont view the company negatively, this was just a negative experience with the Talent Acquistion team that I hope they fix ASAP.

Interview Questions

• knowledge of content management system big projects that you have worked on   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Tory Burch.

Interview

Long process requiring multiple interviews with multiple people spanning across several weeks. Talent was responsive and accommodating with schedules. All interactions were pleasant throughout, and an overall positive & accommodating experience.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tory Burch (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2015.

Interview

Brief, relaxed, thorough. The interviewer asked me questions pertaining my performance on the floor. The whole thing took about an hour. She explained what was expected of me and what I should expect from the traffic at the store. At the very end, she asked if I had any questions and if I had any concerns.

Interview Questions

• Here at Tory burch, we rely a lot of our sales on clientele. How would you help build clientele?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle negativity on the floor between coworkers?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Interview

Follow up from any one is terrible. I interviewed with the recruiter and all seemed to go very well. She let me know that she would have the DM reach out to me to scedule a 2nd interview. Never heard back. I did reach out through email (on a few occasions) to follow up on my end, but received no response back. Very unprofessional and back networking skills on their part.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview was very simple and basic with good conversation. Questions geared on my managerial skills and ability to drive sales.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tory Burch.

Interview

The Interview process was fast and smooth it all happened in less than 2two weeks - but there was not any follow up on outcome even though several emails were sent as well as the expected thank you email

Sales Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tory Burch (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The manager was very sweet. She took me outside and basically just had a conversation with me getting to know me as a person and as a worker. We talked about what I loved about my previous job and the hardest parts of my previous job as well. We basically just had a conversation about myself. She did most of the asking of questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage hectic situations?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tory Burch (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Don't get frusturated! There is a minimum amount of interviews necessary to get in the door. They want to meet you several times and with as many people as possible. It is a bit daunting but well worth it.