Toshiba

Toshiba Account Executive Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Toshiba in November 2012.

I was put in touch with the Director of Sales via an industry recruiter. We met on a Friday afternoon in San Ramon and had a great interview. We generally agreed on employment after the first meeting. Since a management position was also being considered I had a follow up phone interview the next week with a member of the management team in Irvine which did not go great for a number of reasons including the unexpected passing of my father-in-law the day before the interview.
Ultimately I acepted a position as an AE after my follow up interview with the local management team in San Ramon. They have their candidates complete and deliver a short presentation regarding why they should be hired.

Interview Questions
  • For the AE Position: The "why I should be hired" was somewhat unexpected but not difficult or uncomfortable. It was similar to what I would do in my role as an AE.
    For the Manager position: What do I feel is the most effective style of management? (open ended question)

View Answer
Very little negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Toshiba

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Toshiba in February 2010.

1st: on-line document check.
    2nd: 1-1 f 2 f interview with HR.
    3rd: interview with senior managers.
    4th (final): on-site

Interview Questions
    • How long do you want to work and contribute to our company?   Answer Question