Toshiba

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Toshiba in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was put in touch with the Director of Sales via an industry recruiter. We met on a Friday afternoon in San Ramon and had a great interview. We generally agreed on employment after the first meeting. Since a management position was also being considered I had a follow up phone interview the next week with a member of the management team in Irvine which did not go great for a number of reasons including the unexpected passing of my father-in-law the day before the interview.
Ultimately I acepted a position as an AE after my follow up interview with the local management team in San Ramon. They have their candidates complete and deliver a short presentation regarding why they should be hired.

Interview Question – For the AE Position: The "why I should be hired" was somewhat unexpected but not difficult or uncomfortable. It was similar to what I would do in my role as an AE.
For the Manager position: What do I feel is the most effective style of management? (open ended question)
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Tokyo (Japan)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Toshiba in February 2010.

Interview Details – 1st: on-line document check.
2nd: 1-1 f 2 f interview with HR.
3rd: interview with senior managers.
4th (final): on-site

Interview Question – How long do you want to work and contribute to our company?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toshiba

Worked for Toshiba? Contribute to the Community!