Toshiba America Medical Systems

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Area Service Manager Interview

Tustin, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Toshiba America Medical Systems.

Interview Details – The HR recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. She was very professional. I then interviewed with the hiring manager and a future peer. The interview was casual, over breakfast. They were both very nice. The interview lasted about an hour and a half. The VP of Service was in town, so I met with him, briefly. He was an approachable person. After that, formal interviews were set up in headquarters. It took two/three weeks to arrange everyone's schedule. I met with the HR Manager. She was very thorough, and made sure you were relaxed. The interview questions were situational. I met with Technical Support Director. The interview was more casual questions. The next interview was with the National Front Line Service Director. He was very professional, thorough, yet relaxed.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time where you did "X"? I do not remember a specific question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was limited. The offer was fair. I negotiated an extra week vacation and a sign on bonus.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Toshiba America Medical Systems in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very easy to interview. No formal interview questions asked, just about your background.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Toshiba America Medical Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toshiba America Medical Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Toshiba America Medical Systems employees and interview candidates.