Toshiba America Medical Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at Toshiba America Medical Systems

Area Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tustin, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Toshiba America Medical Systems.

The HR recruiter contacted me for a phone interview. She was very professional. I then interviewed with the hiring manager and a future peer. The interview was casual, over breakfast. They were both very nice. The interview lasted about an hour and a half. The VP of Service was in town, so I met with him, briefly. He was an approachable person. After that, formal interviews were set up in headquarters. It took two/three weeks to arrange everyone's schedule. I met with the HR Manager. She was very thorough, and made sure you were relaxed. The interview questions were situational. I met with Technical Support Director. The interview was more casual questions. The next interview was with the National Front Line Service Director. He was very professional, thorough, yet relaxed.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you did "X"? I do not remember a specific question.   Answer Question
    It was limited. The offer was fair. I negotiated an extra week vacation and a sign on bonus.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Toshiba America Medical Systems in January 2010.

Very easy to interview. No formal interview questions asked, just about your background.

Interview Questions