Total Petrochemicals and Refining USA

www.totalpetrochemicalsusa.com
Unclaimed Profile

Total Petrochemicals and Refining USA Contracted Corporate Position Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Contracted Corporate Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Total Petrochemicals and Refining USA in June 2011.

I was contacted by TOTAL for a position that they decided would be a contracted position to start. They didn't yet have the full scope or the depth of the position defined, nor knew exactly the lines of responsibility. According to the HR person, who had been employed there a whopping total of 4 days before I came in for the interview, this position was not yet a firm one, and subject to modification or elimination, meaning, they don't know what the hell they want. But, when I got there, I was told they thought my background was "interesting" and "curious" and the only thing that was decisive here was that they wanted was to waste my time and money. Oh yes... they don't offer interview candidates any place to park at their downtown Houston office, so I had to spend $10 to park my car for the privilege of satisfying their "curiosity". I feel like sending them an invoice for the parking lot cost and for my wasted time. Would I be wrong to do that?

Interview Questions
  • Would you consider learning how to build a website?   View Answer