Total Quality Logistics Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated Jul 28, 2015

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Everything leading up to my f2f interview was pleasant enough. The interview itself was clearly a good cop/bad cop situation. One interviewer was the person I had dealt with up to that point & couldn't have been more professional & personable. It was then turned over to the second interviewer, who was dressed shabbily & had her phone out the entire interview checking it periodically (I know it wasn't to check the time as there was a clock in the room). She proceeded to be incredibly condescending, borderline berating, disrespectful & even questioned my professionalism. After she was done with her interrogation (because THAT was not an interview) she addressed her remaining comments to the other interviewer & walked out without even a glance in my direction much less a hand shake or thanking me for my time. It was the most uncomfortable interview I have ever sat through in my 24 years in the work force. I am not surprised that, as she put it, "only 4% of the people that interview get hired " because with tactics like that who would want to work for this company?

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

First Interview was online via webcam. In the next round round you had to do an online assessment where you had to answer some questions about the location of different states and their abbreviations. At the end you had to do call the hiring manager's mailbox and tell him why are you the best fit for the position. Then you had to do another online interview about standard questions. After that you get invited to the office for a day with a final interview with the hiring manager.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. During the first part of the process, they just call you and basically give you a quick overview of the company. Then at the end, they ask to set up a time for a second interview. The second interview is an online interview. It only last about twenty or thirty minutes. They basically just try to feel you out and try to see if you have some of the qualities they are looking for. All you have to do is study facts about the company and the description of the job you applied for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Erlanger, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It wasn't difficult, but the final interview was strange. There were two hiring managers and it was an intimidating atmosphere. The recruiter was great and very helpful. I loved the headquarters, but choose a different location that was closer to home.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

the hiring process consisted of a phone interview followed by an in person interview and exam. the interview was fairly straight forward. Be prepared to explain what drives you to outdo your competition, and make sure to come in with a competitive attitude. The management team seemed to value a solid work ethic and a drive to win over actual experience.

Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

3 process interview-phone interview, then a shadow and face to face with leads, then an interview with the hiring manager. Everything went awesome, and everyone was nothing short of amazing and extremely helpful. The recruiter I started out with helped me fix my resume, gave me tips on how to interview and was the nicest person I think I ever met. She truly loves her job and showed me TQL is a company that cares about their employee's success and really motivates them. Its not easy but what job would be fun or worth it without a challenge?

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (West Chester, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

It started with a "feeler" interview followed by a 20 minute phone interview. Questions seemed easy, more of can you handle the demands of the job. The company set up a hirevue interview and an online test. The test was very easy. The interview was friendly and more of the can you handle the job type questions. From there you are given a homework assignment which is similar to the job. You have to find companies that manufacture items and different shipping companies. A second hirevue with the sales manager and HR guy is the final interview. It's more of how hard the job is and how demanding it is. The company strings you along through all of the interview process (mine took three weeks and a total of five hours). Not sure what they are looking for but it isn't someone who is willing to do the work and is willing to do it for very little money. It also took more than two weeks to tell me they were not going to offer the job. As an oh by the way, the homework assignment seems like a ploy to get you to give up free leads.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work at the low pay for the first year?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and interviewed over the phone for about 15 minutes. Basically wanting to know the type of person I am and what I could bring to their company. They asked a variety of questions pertaining to my degree, if I knew what their company was, why I chose my degree, and if I am familiar with Microsoft Excel and the systems they use.

Interview Questions

• How can your accounting degree pertain to the Financial Analyst position?   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process went very smoothly. The receptionists kindly offered me a beverage, and the recruiter met me and gave me a tour of the office. She took me to the interview, and came back to get me to walk me out. She called me day by day to make sure I was still interested, and to update me with any new offers. The interview process could not have gone any smoother; very structured.

Interview Questions

• How would I differ the jobs I had in college to my current job with the United States Air Force?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Interview

They called a day or two after applying online to set up the phone interview and ended up scheduling it for later that day. Phone interview was very basic, a little background about yourself and why you are applying for the position. Afterwards they brought me in for what was going to be a 4 hour on-site interview that starts with a short informational video. You then leave a voicemail with a sales pitch for why you are a good fit for the position and take a brief test before getting time to spend with some of the current employees to ask questions. Usually this on-site portion is split into two 2 hour days, but since I lived several hours away it was all one day. I then was going to interview with the hiring manager but I told them the position wasn't a good fit for me so my interview was over at that point.

Interview Questions

• Need to know state locations and abbreviations and basic information about the company   Answer Question