Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Total Quality Logistics
- Logistics Account Executive (176)
- Logistics Account Executive Trainee (39)
- Sales Representative (25)
- Sales (17)
- Account Executive (15)
- LAE (14)
- Sales Account Executive (6)
- LAET (5)
- Inside Sales (5)
- Freight Broker (3)
- National Sales Recruiter (3)
- Sales Recruiter (2)
- Logistic Account Executive (2)
- Inside Sales Account Executive (2)
- Sales Team Leader (2)
- Intern (2)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Account Executive Trainee (1)
- Account Manager (1)
- Sales Executive (1)
- Sales Intern (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- GSM (1)
- Dispatcher (1)
- Sales & Marketing (1)
- Accounting Coordinator (1)
- Sales Recruiting Coordinator (1)
- Sales Manager - Austin, TX (1)
- Logistics Sales Account Executive (1)
- Cold Calling (1)
Inside Sales Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.
I was contacted by the recruiter after applying online and finding the job add on indeed.com. Took about a week before I was contacted. After that I had 2 phone calls with the recruits, followed by a face to face online interview with the recruiter over a very weak video chat system. A week later I had the follow up interview with the Hiring manager who was unprofessional and obviously should not have been in a Hiring Manager roll. At the end of the interview I was told I would hear back from then by the end of the week. I didn't hear anything for about a week and a half, when they finally sent me an email saying I was not selected.
- What makes you think you can sell things over the phone, when this is a tough, hard job? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics
Inside Sales InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Charleston, SC) in October 2011.
Started out with an initial phone interview that lasted 45 minutes. Then sent me an email saying I need to look up some distributors for my interview in the office. Once I got there they just wanted to know why I wanted to be in sales and said the main thing they are looking for is people that are money motivated.
- What motivates you Answer Question
Inside Sales InterviewDeclined OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2009.
They attempted to make the job look more enticing than it was. Many of my questions were answered in indirect ways and the employees truly did not look happy to be working there...
Reasons for Declining
70+ hour work weeks for the first 6 months and a possibility that commission made would have to be repaid to the company if you didn't last long enough.
Inside Sales InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2009.
phone interview, online tests and on sight testing; several one on one interviews
- after hearing every possible negative about the company the question on a scale of one to ten how much do you want to work here. 1 Answer
Inside Sales InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2007.
The interview process was pretty average. I enjoyed it as it was not as stressful as some of the other companies that I had to deal with. There was a phone interview as well as a couple individual interviews and a group interview. If you come prepared, you should be fine.
- Tell me a time when you had to deal with an unhappy customer. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review