Total Quality Logistics

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in November 2013.

Interview Details – First they have you take an exam on the computer about simple math, about simple geography and what it is like to call random trucking companies. Then I was to call the manager and give him a one minute sales pitch on why I was right for the job. I sat with an associate who had been there for 2 months (30 min) and one who had been there 4 years (30 min). Then I was interviewed by Sean and John over my resume. They were very thorough, but conversational (not John).

Interview Question – How do you handle a problem when it arises?   Answer Question

LAE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in August 2013.

Interview Details – After being contacted by a recruiter I scheduled a lengthy phone interview. Upon completion of that i scheduled a in person interview. Started with paper work and a test to check your computer abilities and knowledge of the United States geography. Shadowed 2 sales reps, talked to the recruiter again then the hiring manager.

Interview Question – I took an unconventional route to graduation and they we're hung up on mapping out my last 8 years.   Answer Question

Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in March 2013.

Interview Details – recently graduated- easy inteview money hungry is great tot say

Interview Question – not difficult   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had 3 interviews that were progressively intense. Asked the basic questions and a huge emphasis on sales. Not shy on the grit personality you need or the motivation of money.

Interview Question – Nothing really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Straight forward 35 k

Very Easy Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in January 2013.

Interview Details – Very mundane interview process. First is a phone interview which is a total waste of time, then they email you "homework" to find manufacturerers, shippers and transportaion companies. When you have a face to face interview they stick you in front of a computer for a test have you make a 2 min sales pitch about yourself to a voicemail then talk with you. A monkey could get hired there.

Negotiation Details – There was none. They prey on recent college grads. Anyone with real sales experience won't last a month!

Louisville, KY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in February 2010.

Interview Details – Challenging, but worth it. It was much more involved than any other company I interviewed with. They weren't just trying to talk up the job. I was shot straight about potential income, as well as the work load and the I time commitment that I was facing.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in March 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly straightforward, just be aggressive and motivated.

Interview Question – When is a time that you overcame a challenge?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in December 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was the longest I have ever seen. 1 LONG phone interview, 2 in person interviews as well as a few hours of homework.

Negotiation Details – Easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Total Quality Logistics

Worked for Total Quality Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Total Quality Logistics LAE interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Total Quality Logistics employees and interview candidates.