Total Quality Logistics

Updated Oct 27, 2014

3.1

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in April 2014.

The interview process is very professional as well as informative it prepares you for the riggers of the position as well as let you know of what to do. They also inform of you of every aspect of the job as well as the crappy parts

Interview Questions
  • sell me this pen was the difficult for me because it was extremely unexpected and i wasnt prepared. Also dealing with the role play was unexpected   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in November 2013.

First they have you take an exam on the computer about simple math, about simple geography and what it is like to call random trucking companies. Then I was to call the manager and give him a one minute sales pitch on why I was right for the job. I sat with an associate who had been there for 2 months (30 min) and one who had been there 4 years (30 min). Then I was interviewed by Sean and John over my resume. They were very thorough, but conversational (not John).

LAE Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in August 2013.

After being contacted by a recruiter I scheduled a lengthy phone interview. Upon completion of that i scheduled a in person interview. Started with paper work and a test to check your computer abilities and knowledge of the United States geography. Shadowed 2 sales reps, talked to the recruiter again then the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • I took an unconventional route to graduation and they we're hung up on mapping out my last 8 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in March 2013.

recently graduated- easy inteview money hungry is great tot say

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in January 2013.

Only one phone interview and two on-site interviews before I was offered the position.Extremely friendly recruiters who helped to work around my work schedule. Everyone in the office was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Leave a minute voice mail to the CEO about why you are a good fit for the company.   Answer Question
    No negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in January 2013.

Very mundane interview process. First is a phone interview which is a total waste of time, then they email you "homework" to find manufacturerers, shippers and transportaion companies. When you have a face to face interview they stick you in front of a computer for a test have you make a 2 min sales pitch about yourself to a voicemail then talk with you. A monkey could get hired there.

There was none. They prey on recent college grads. Anyone with real sales experience won't last a month!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in November 2012.

I had 3 interviews that were progressively intense. Asked the basic questions and a huge emphasis on sales. Not shy on the grit personality you need or the motivation of money.

Straight forward 35 k

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in March 2012.

Fairly straightforward, just be aggressive and motivated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in February 2010.

Challenging, but worth it. It was much more involved than any other company I interviewed with. They weren't just trying to talk up the job. I was shot straight about potential income, as well as the work load and the I time commitment that I was facing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in December 2008.

The interview process was the longest I have ever seen. 1 LONG phone interview, 2 in person interviews as well as a few hours of homework.