Total Quality Logistics Logistics Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.9

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Interview

I was contacted by email and then scheduled a phone interview. That was followed by a Web cam interview and an in person interview. I had some homework which they didn't ask for but it helped me understand their buisness. The in person interview started with shadowing a senior employee and then a newer employee who is just started.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation? What drives you to keep working everyday   Answer Question
  • What will you do if we don't offer the position to you?   1 Answer
  • What interested you about the position   Answer Question
  • Extensive questions about resume and time lines and experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Very straight-forward with basic questions, and a simple test involving math and US timezones. Know your states and timezones. Very busy and loud office with a lot of energy and chaos/movement.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to get up in the morning?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Was contacted by a hiring manager who was very helpful and friendly. Went through two phone interviews and asked basic behavioral questions and about past experience. Then had a Skype interview that was pretty generic and not challenging. One asked in for an in-person interview, they showed me around and shadowed a sales person for 30 minutes. Then I met with the hiring manager and his assistant where I was peppered with questions that seemed irrelevant and almost were trying to intimidate me. He tried to critique every word from my responses and turn them against me. Once I left the interview, I knew I didnt want to work at a place where they tried to scare you away from the beginning. Most bizarre interview I've been put through.

Interview Questions

• What is it going to take for you to quit? What are you going to do if we don't offer you a job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (New York, NY).

Interview

boring. the hiring process was a mix of phone calls wehre they asked boring questions that were expected. Very stupid waste of time. fake recruiters who only benfit by getting people hired. if you fit into a box they outlibe, they will give you a job and then on to the next one.

Interview Questions

• what was a time where you were under pressure?   1 Answer

The reason i declinded is because this is a JOB, not a career. One of those places where they get young college graduates excited to get a guaranteed salary, give you beer during the week to get you all hyped up abut the 'culture' and how cool it is to work there. once they train you for a little while, they send you out to get clients and build your own book of business. if arent successful quick enough, they put you to the side give you a kick on the behind and divide up any god clients to senior brokers who are already doing well. then wash rinse, repeat with a new class of college graduates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

Everything leading up to my f2f interview was pleasant enough. The interview itself was clearly a good cop/bad cop situation. One interviewer was the person I had dealt with up to that point & couldn't have been more professional & personable. It was then turned over to the second interviewer, who was dressed shabbily & had her phone out the entire interview checking it periodically (I know it wasn't to check the time as there was a clock in the room). She proceeded to be incredibly condescending, borderline berating, disrespectful & even questioned my professionalism. After she was done with her interrogation (because THAT was not an interview) she addressed her remaining comments to the other interviewer & walked out without even a glance in my direction much less a hand shake or thanking me for my time. It was the most uncomfortable interview I have ever sat through in my 24 years in the work force. I am not surprised that, as she put it, "only 4% of the people that interview get hired " because with tactics like that who would want to work for this company?

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Interview

A recruiter sought me out and set up an initial phone call, which lead to a phone interview. After that there was an online test and then a tour/ formal interview at the facility.

Logistics Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was not as hard as I expected. I had two interviews with the recruiter and one with the hiring manager. I also shadowed two LAEs while I was there. Seems like a fun environment. The simulation you take is not bad at all. You have to listen to calls and then answer some questions about geography.

Interview Questions

• Went over my resume and asked me questions about my work history.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter after I posted my resume online, very polite and professional process. Asked basic interview questions and went through about three phone interviews. TQL seems like a great place to work and a company where they invest in you as an employee. Overall a great experience even though I did not receive an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

the hiring process consisted of a phone interview followed by an in person interview and exam. the interview was fairly straight forward. Be prepared to explain what drives you to outdo your competition, and make sure to come in with a competitive attitude. The management team seemed to value a solid work ethic and a drive to win over actual experience.

Anonymous Employee in Erlanger, KY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Erlanger, KY) in June 2015.

Interview

It wasn't difficult, but the final interview was strange. There were two hiring managers and it was an intimidating atmosphere. The recruiter was great and very helpful. I loved the headquarters, but choose a different location that was closer to home.