Total Quality Logistics Interview Questions in Ohio

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

the hiring process consisted of a phone interview followed by an in person interview and exam. the interview was fairly straight forward. Be prepared to explain what drives you to outdo your competition, and make sure to come in with a competitive attitude. The management team seemed to value a solid work ethic and a drive to win over actual experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Columbus, OH).

Interview

Three step interview, first over the phone interview with recruiter and then in person interview with recruiter. You then proceed to take a test over the computer, leaving a voicemail telling the hiring manager why you should be hired, and then an interview with hiring manager. Interview with hiring manager is challenging and extensive, you may feel you did horrible afterwards.

Sales Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

3 process interview-phone interview, then a shadow and face to face with leads, then an interview with the hiring manager. Everything went awesome, and everyone was nothing short of amazing and extremely helpful. The recruiter I started out with helped me fix my resume, gave me tips on how to interview and was the nicest person I think I ever met. She truly loves her job and showed me TQL is a company that cares about their employee's success and really motivates them. Its not easy but what job would be fun or worth it without a challenge?

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (West Chester, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

It started with a "feeler" interview followed by a 20 minute phone interview. Questions seemed easy, more of can you handle the demands of the job. The company set up a hirevue interview and an online test. The test was very easy. The interview was friendly and more of the can you handle the job type questions. From there you are given a homework assignment which is similar to the job. You have to find companies that manufacture items and different shipping companies. A second hirevue with the sales manager and HR guy is the final interview. It's more of how hard the job is and how demanding it is.
    The company strings you along through all of the interview process (mine took three weeks and a total of five hours). Not sure what they are looking for but it isn't someone who is willing to do the work and is willing to do it for very little money.
    It also took more than two weeks to tell me they were not going to offer the job.
    As an oh by the way, the homework assignment seems like a ploy to get you to give up free leads.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work at the low pay for the first year?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Columbus, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

submitted my application then recieved a phone call during the first week talked with the recruiter about the position, then phone interview, on-site interview and job shadowing for an hour, webcam interview, background check drug test

after the final interview I recieved an offer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and interviewed over the phone for about 15 minutes. Basically wanting to know the type of person I am and what I could bring to their company. They asked a variety of questions pertaining to my degree, if I knew what their company was, why I chose my degree, and if I am familiar with Microsoft Excel and the systems they use.

Interview Questions

• How can your accounting degree pertain to the Financial Analyst position?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cleveland, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

1) Phone Interview 2) watched a video, took a test, shadowed, interviewed by recruiter, then shadowed again and interviewed with hiring manager. i went in having a little idea on what and who the company was. Best advice know what you're applying for and what you're getting yourself into. I enjoyed the interview process and will continue on if offered. Overall it was a great interview and learning experience go in clear and level headed and be yourself

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Interview

They called a day or two after applying online to set up the phone interview and ended up scheduling it for later that day. Phone interview was very basic, a little background about yourself and why you are applying for the position. Afterwards they brought me in for what was going to be a 4 hour on-site interview that starts with a short informational video. You then leave a voicemail with a sales pitch for why you are a good fit for the position and take a brief test before getting time to spend with some of the current employees to ask questions. Usually this on-site portion is split into two 2 hour days, but since I lived several hours away it was all one day. I then was going to interview with the hiring manager but I told them the position wasn't a good fit for me so my interview was over at that point.

Interview Questions

• Need to know state locations and abbreviations and basic information about the company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. Phone interview and web interview. I declined the third round because I want to eventually move into outside sales and that is not offered here.

Logistic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

First was a phone interview and then an onsite visit. While onsite I took a US Geography (just like in 6th grade) test and another test where I listened to a phone call and then had to answer multiple choice questions. After that I did a job shadow with 2 different employees for about 30 minutes each. The work environment was somewhat unprofessional and you could tell who the golden boys were and some of the employees were cussing (jokingly) with each other.

After the job shadow I had a panel interview with a woman manager and her boss. I think he might have been evaluating her. She was nice and asked her questions first, I felt like I aced that part. Then her boss had a turn asking questions and he generally acted rude and unprofessional almost like he was trying to show off in front of one of his employees... like he was trying to show her how to be a tough guy during interviews. I wish he would've conducted his training session on someone else's time.

Interview Questions

• Just the same questions over and over again about my work history. Either he was not listening to my answers or he wanted to see if I would change my answers. I really think he was just trying to show off in front of the other manager and couldn't come up with anything original.   Answer Question

Not impressed at all with the work environment. I'm disappointed I wasted my time with these guys. I also read the reviews on here after the interview and saw what it's REALLY like to work at TQL. I knew I could do better. :)