Total Quality Logistics

2.6

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

First had a casual phone interview and then set up an onsite interview. To prepare for the onsite interview there is an assignment that was frankly very hard and took hours to complete. when I arrived onsite they had me watch a video simulation, followed by an online test. Then I had an interview with the sales recruiter that I had the phone interview with, nothing unexpected was asked. Afterwards I shadowed two different account executives for at least 45 minutes each. Lastly, I interviewed with the manager, which was very grueling. The entire process took 4 1/2 hours. Not pleasant.

Interview Questions
  • On a scale of 1-10 how energetic would you say you are right now? On a scale of 1-10 how confident are you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Total Quality Logistics

Sales Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Phone interview. I submitted my resume on Linkedin and they contacted me. We talked over general questions as well as industry specific questions. WE talked about whether I would be willing to move for the position. They started out with a salary offering of $35,000 + commissions. I decided not to proceed with the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in September 2013.

Phone screen. I was prepared from seeing reviews here. They make clear upfront that it is an inside sales position and working hours are 7:30 to 5:30 m-f with half day on Saturday. the salary was also set an non negotiable.

Interview Questions
    • Drilled me on my commute to their office. Also, they have a role play scenario where you pitch them on a product.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in September 2013.

Met at a college career event where they gave interviews for the next day. The interview was fairly relaxed, but was asked to sell them anything within one minute. The second interview stage was on site where they require you to know take tests on the computer about their company, states abbreviations, and state time zones.

Sales Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

Phone interview was fairly standard. Asked about motivation, sales skills, why you want to work there.

Sales Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Total Quality Logistics.

I saw their ad on my school website, and emailed the recruiter. A week later the recruiter called and we talked for about 20 minutes. He then called and set up phone interview, which lasted about an hour. At the end of the phone interview he suggested I come in for a in-person interview. Went in for the interview, it last about 4 hours, and it a good overall expereince.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in February 2013.

Three step interview process, first two are telephone calls. Asked to prepare 2-3 minute sales pitch on any product, regardless of whether it's industry related. Was interrupted after 30 seconds and told "You don't need to hear the whole pitch to know if someone can sell." Second phone interview was standard questions such as "What was your least favorite job" and "Where do you see yourself in five years?". They want someone who is extremely money motivated, willing to work 60-70 hours a week with a non-fixed schedule, including Saturdays and told me flat out that I was "making it really hard on myself" if I wanted to try and do this job and continue to complete my Bachelors at the third "panel" interview, which consisted of two execs on a webcam, one who never even showed his face. The phone interviews were 30 min each, to the minute. Incredibly precise and you got the feeling they have a high turnover and conduct a large volume of these interviews on a weekly basis.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever worked a blue collar job? Many of the people you will be selling to are truckers or work on shipping docks, how will you relate to them?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in September 2012.

Had phone interview. Asked me to give a 2-3 minute sales pitch about anything. Pretty basic.

Interview Questions
    • 2-3 minute sales pitch. I have gone to many sales interviews and "ride-along" and I have never had to give a sales pitch. Giving one over the phone seems like a pointless act as most of sales pitches deal with reading body language, answering objections/questions, and showing your physical excitement.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Total Quality Logistics in July 2012.

called me up for a phone interview followed by a on site interview

After reading the reviews on here i wasn't expecting much i think since i wasn't at the "main location" they didn't try to sell me some b/s on how much you can make which seems realistic but I just don't think 35k a year for ur first 2-3 years is enough being that they expect u to devote 50+ hours a week to them which is no problem but that turns into $11 bucks an hour which is not worth my time. I was scheduled for a second interview but after reading further reviews on here i decided maybe i should find a better logistics company to work for

Interview Questions
    • Since i didn't complete there Assignment "which they wanted me to bring them 30 free leads" all they did was show me the place and asked how i liked it. so be wary if they are persistent on bringing them the work assignment in because that is free leads for them   View Answer

Reviews on this website makes the place sound like a nightmare. Compensation for devoting 55+ hour weeks is not enough.

Sales Interview

started with phone interview, then shadow, then real interview

other job offer