Total Wine & More Cashier Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Total Wine & More in June 2012.

Filled out application in the store. One interview and started hiring process that same day. They were looking for warm bodies. The interview was not done in any depth. Very cursory and didn't want to know about past experience. I was sent for a drug test and was hired two days later.

Interview Questions
  • There were no unexpected questions. There were very few questions that were new or different. There were no questions about future goals which was surprising. Apparently the interviewer was not interested in where I wanted to be in a year. Interviewer seemed to think I had no ambition for anything more.   Answer Question
I was asked about what I expected for pay. I told the interviewer. I was never told what I was going to be making. I asked several times and didn't find out until my first paycheck.

Other Interview Reviews for Total Wine & More

Cashier Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Total Wine & More in June 2011.

They will sit you down in a room with the manager that is interviewing you, and will ask you several different questions, i.e. describe a situation in which you disagreed with a manager and how you remedied that, what are your greatest skills, etc. They will also have you take a personality test to see if you are high or low risk for the job. You have to be diligent about calling them back once they have made you an offer. Their processes are very drawn out.

Interview Questions
    • There's not much out of the ordinary when it comes to the interview process. It's your typical run of the mill questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Total Wine & More? Contribute to the Community!