Total Wine & More

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Total Wine & More in January 2011.

It took a full day, they make you feel welcome, they are all nice. You are interviewed by several people but it is not a panel interview. The final result is that they do not know what they want even when they get the best candidate. i was told by several recruiters that it tales them a long time to make a decision. it seems that they do not know what they want.

Interview Questions
  • You take a strange test and no one gives you the outcome   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Total Wine & More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Total Wine & More in February 2008.

Poor interview skills by District Manager. Easy to get job...No background checks done!

Interview Questions
    Poor, they stated salary range was $60-80K in interview & then low balled me for Store Manager career.

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Total Wine & More.

LONG. Phone interview by HR rep. First interview and then a second interview that was a day long process. also a test.

Interview Questions
    • cant remember. the day was so long that you just wanted it to end after a couple of hours.   Answer Question

Other candidates would really appreciate relevant details that affected your decision.

Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Total Wine & More in June 2011.

I submitted my resume thru an online job posting. I was contacted by an HR representative at 8:45am for a phone interview later that day at 2pm. I even verified that it was to be at 2pm in my time zone and she confirmed. I was NEVER contacted for my phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • Never asked any question because of the poor HR representative.   Answer Question