Total Woman Gym and Day Spa Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brea, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Brea, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Total Woman Gym and Day Spa.

I applied online and got a call about two weeks later to schedule the interview. The interview process was pretty relaxed and simple. I was mainly just asked questions about my availability and told a little bit about the facility.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were all that difficult or unexpected. Just the basic "tell me about yourself" type questions.   Answer Question

Aesthetcian Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Total Woman Gym and Day Spa.

The interview went well and I got the job.

Interview Questions
    The first negotiating phase went well, but it wasn't followed through upon hire. Upper management missed out a key part of pay. After trying to work out the details a few weeks after working, the fight turned into a nightmare. Not only was the pay much less but the hours and days were completely switched around. This was to make sure it was as incovenient for me as possible. HR does nothing but redirect their employees right back to management that gives the grief. There is no support.

Customer Service Interview

I think the interview and hiring process depends on the individual manager for each location.

no negotiations. Every point considered as an individual need, such as scheduling flew out the window when new manager came in.

MEMBERSHIP COUNSELOR Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Valencia, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Valencia, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Total Woman Gym and Day Spa in December 2012.

Extremely unorthodox
    came in shook hands, sat down I was asked how far I live, my reply 20 minutes then she was oh I am from Texas and the conversation was not very much on task from that point on. I did not ask questions to pertain to knowing the future employee's skills. Then it was thank you and that was it, very unorganized.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Total Woman Gym and Day Spa

Worked for Total Woman Gym and Day Spa? Contribute to the Community!