Touch Support Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Touch Support

Candidate Interview Review

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Touch Support (Canfield, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

Found ad on craigslist and applied via email. Received email response within about a day. Scheduled 1 on 1 interview for later that week that included a few basic questions on Linux. I was promised a call back for a phone interview, which I did receive about a week later. My phone interview consisted of a few more simple questions, and I was told I'd hear back later on. About 3 weeks later I received my callback with a part time job offer to work towards full time (which took about 2 weeks).

Interview Questions

• If you had all the money in the world, what would you spend it on?   1 Answer
    • What do each of the following bash commands do: ls grep find rm mv cp   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation