Touchpoint Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2015
Updated Jan 18, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Touchpoint Solutions

PharmaceuticL Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Touchpoint Solutions in January 2015.

I got a call from them becaused of my uploaded resume in a career homepage, then I applied on their homepage. Lady called me again and send me a link for a "one way interview". 4 STAR questions, 1:30 minutes each, max 3 times per questions.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Why are you interested in working for TS?
      2. What has motivated you to join and stay in pharma industry?
      3. What is the greatest challenge you have faced as a sales rep? Why was it a challenge?
      4. What procedure have you used to keep track of items that needed your attention in your territory? Tell me about a time you used this procedure.

Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Touchpoint Solutions in May 2012.

The interview consisted of "STAR" response questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell of a time when you failed to get a commitment from an important physician and what did you do?   Answer Question