Tourico Holidays Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015
Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.2

Data Analyst Interview

Get contacted via email through university resume book. After several days waiting, start the screening phone interview. Then, I was asked to take online assessment training test. Then, I was interviewed by admission manager. The last part of the interview process is the case interview.

Interview Questions
    • The online assessment test was tough. You were asked to answer 100 questions within 60minutes. Some of them involves heavy calculations. It is impossible to get all them answered without quickly guessing several questions.   Answer Question

It seems like the company hiring international student solely based upon the OPT time. Then, H1B sponsorship is solely case by case. The company doesn't seem promising for me.

Data Analyst - January Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tourico Holidays in November 2014.

The interview process was sketchy at best. After my initial submission, I got an email saying that I was highly qualified for the position. However, after the interview which took a little more than 5 minutes, half of the time spent on irrelevant questions, I received an email saying my qualifications do not match the current openings.
    I do not see how the same application changed from "highly suitable" to not "applicable" just after an interview. If there was a technical test, it is understandable how that might be the case.

But a change after 5 minutes, most of which was spent asking irrelevant questions, is not understandable. It left me wondering whether the company is recruiting for certain ethnicity or race.

Interview Questions
    • Where were you born? What language do you speak? etc... I had no idea how these questions relate to the positions.   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Tourico Holidays.

I got in contact with their global marketing manager at our school's career fair. Then conducted a web interview a few weeks later. The manager was very nice and most of the questions were about my knowledge about Tourico Holidays and specifically the marketing area. My suggestions toward the company advancement was also asked.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you? What makes you a unique candidate?   Answer Question

Group Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tourico Holidays.

Interview was very vague. No one got back to me even when I followed up to see if the position was filled. (Groups supervisor, Sales director, and HR)

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Tourico Holidays in March 2015.

I saw HR advised the software engineer on 27/02 and I applied for it. I receive the interview invitation few days after. They want to set up a skype interview for me so I immediate gave them the time when I was available. However, the HR was late for almost 40 mins, and the question he asked was very wired, 1. which language you can speak? 2. which passport you have. Then he said unfortunately, the position applied for is close a week ago. However, i still noticed they advertised the role today! So I asked him why do you still advertised the role today? He then stated that the reason he interview me is to advertise his company!!!!! WTF! Waste of my time!

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Tourico Holidays in November 2014.

First, skype interview. Second, to prepare a presentation of your achievement. Third, do an online testing, which involves marketing, computer science, logical problems and numerical problems. Fourth, interview with tech director and some questions assigned to you.

Interview Questions
    • 1. Your achievement
      2. Do you know much about this role