Touro College Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

IT Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Touro College in October 2013.

Interview in person but before that telephone interview is must and it is sub-sequential interview over the phone with Technical person and HR department as well.The most delay part is verification part which takes a long.Once you are hired you cant get any single day off within six months of period which some times for some people really difficult and even if you are fallen in sick or accident no matter what you have to come otherwise you will be fire just very simple and they never tell you why they fire. It is happening a lot since more than 7 years many people get hire and fire.

Interview Questions
    • Would you take vacation within six months during your first six months of employment   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brightwaters, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brightwaters, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Touro College in September 2010.

Two interviews. One with Dean and the other with the department chairmen

No negotiation.

Adjunct Professor Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Touro College.

The interview process was fair, quick, and pleasant. I initially applied for a different job that was already filled. The staff member was nice enough to forward it to a different department and I was hired to teach.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were professional and reasonable.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating, however, the salary is more than acceptable.

Medical Student Admissions Interview

Basic orientation of program, financial aide overview, example class session and tour of school. Interviews were held during time there, points at which applicants were interviewed varied throughout the day. Interviews were give in a 2 on 1 fashion. Very general questions about application and points of interest on application.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bay Shore, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bay Shore, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Touro College.

The first interview was a panel interview with the Chair, the Assistant Chair and a Faculty Member. Standard questions, "tell us about yourself, tell us about what you do and why you want to work here." Second interview a week later with the Chair, Faculty member and Admin Asst. Standard stuff.

No negotiations and health benefits we're unaffordable with the low salary.

Tutoring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Touro College in February 2011.

The process is quite easy. First you have to be a Touro College student and and if you hold over 3.5 GPA then you could be considered an a potential candidate. after going through this part the dean will decide based on your grades and cover letter whether you should deserve the job or not. The procedure is actually very easy but time consuming.

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Brooklyn, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Touro College in October 2010.

Lots of phone tag with different employees , even students answering the phone. Kept waiitng 45 minutes in crowded clinic waiting room . Directors cordial but seemed vague about job requirements

Interview Questions
    • Availability in late evening and weekends   Answer Question
    • Any personal or family obligations that might interfere' with long work week   Answer Question

Manager of Recruitment and Compensation Interview

Resume and Telephone Interview. I was a consultant first.

N/A

Worked for Touro College? Contribute to the Community!