Touro Infirmary Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Touro Infirmary

Speech-Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Touro Infirmary in July 2009.

I applied for the position through the HR website, and within 3-4 weeks I was contacted by an HR representative who asked if I would be interested in coming in to interview. I accepted, and interviewed with the director of rehab and another SLP. The interview took about 2 hours, and included a tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked were pretty standard interview questions about my clinical rotations and education. They did ask a few questions about standardized tests and therapy practices I was familiar with. No "test" clinical questions. Overall, it was a pleasant interview, and I found the therapist and director to be very welcoming. I felt they were trying to get a good feel for my personality to see if I would be a good fit. It is imperative that you be yourself during the interview, as there are some personality types that would not be a good fit for their rehab units. Touro could be a stressful place to work, but the rewards far out-weighed the stresses!   Answer Question
    I was informed that there was no negotiation of the terms of employment, including salary. They offered me a salary and there were absolutely no negotiation terms. They did offer yearly pay raises based on performance reviews from co-workers and managers.

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Touro Infirmary.

Very good, thorough process with tour of clinics and review of human resources

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle a difficult patient? And then they gave examples.   Answer Question

Worked for Touro Infirmary? Contribute to the Community!