Touro University Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Touro University

Candidate Interview Review

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Touro University.

I sent a cover letter and resume to the individual email address provided on the job description, and heard back within a couple of days via email. No phone screeing. The in-person interview was set for a few days later, so the application process was short and sweet. When I arrived, I was given a quick tour of the campus, then handed a schedule of every person I would meet with, including their title. In total, I talked to 5 different people! Very thorough. The process was more or less relaxed, conversational, and each person gave a personal view of the position. I really hit it off with the person who they were replacing and she said she'd put in a good word for me, so she was very nice. It took 2.5 hours total and I felt confident leaving the interview.

BUT, I never heard from them, rejection or otherwise. It's been two months and not even an email. Very disappointed in their lack of professional communication.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questions. Describe customer service/organizational skills etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Touro University? Contribute to the Community!