Touro University

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Touro University.

Interview Details – I sent a cover letter and resume to the individual email address provided on the job description, and heard back within a couple of days via email. No phone screeing. The in-person interview was set for a few days later, so the application process was short and sweet. When I arrived, I was given a quick tour of the campus, then handed a schedule of every person I would meet with, including their title. In total, I talked to 5 different people! Very thorough. The process was more or less relaxed, conversational, and each person gave a personal view of the position. I really hit it off with the person who they were replacing and she said she'd put in a good word for me, so she was very nice. It took 2.5 hours total and I felt confident leaving the interview.

BUT, I never heard from them, rejection or otherwise. It's been two months and not even an email. Very disappointed in their lack of professional communication.

Interview Question – Standard questions. Describe customer service/organizational skills etc.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Touro University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Touro University interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Touro University employees and interview candidates.