Touro University Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Touro University

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Touro University.

Interview

30 minute interview with department manager and associate dean. Normal questions like what's your reaction to stress, asking about pervious experience. The aftermath was very unprofessional: I was told I'd hear back in 1-2 days, but even after giving them extra time and multiple attempts to follow up nobody has contacted me back. Not responding to applications is one thing, but refusing to respond after interviews is another: it's very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Touro University.

Interview

I sent a cover letter and resume to the individual email address provided on the job description, and heard back within a couple of days via email. No phone screeing. The in-person interview was set for a few days later, so the application process was short and sweet. When I arrived, I was given a quick tour of the campus, then handed a schedule of every person I would meet with, including their title. In total, I talked to 5 different people! Very thorough. The process was more or less relaxed, conversational, and each person gave a personal view of the position. I really hit it off with the person who they were replacing and she said she'd put in a good word for me, so she was very nice. It took 2.5 hours total and I felt confident leaving the interview. BUT, I never heard from them, rejection or otherwise. It's been two months and not even an email. Very disappointed in their lack of professional communication.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions. Describe customer service/organizational skills etc.   Answer Question