Toussaint Capital Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Banker Interview

Investment Banker
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Toussaint Capital Partners in January 2012.

Interview Details – The was interview that I ever had, I first interview with the CAO which happened that she the wife of the CEO. She was either not prepared or she did not understood the position that being interview for. The second interview I met with the CEo and took about 5 minutes. They kept locked up about an hour in a conference room. When I finally met with him for the interview he was only concerned about the list of present company's client. But when I refused to give up the list and also the underwriting deals that I participated with my company he quickly called of the interview.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Investment Banker Interview

Investment Banker

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Toussaint Capital Partners in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very unorganized place to say then least. My interview was scheduled for 4:00. I arrived at 3:50, and had to wait until close to 5:00 to meet with any one. I sat in a very small drab office for an hour. Very depressing. The office was located right next to the CEO's. I could hear him berating his employees, about prospecting and to get production up or else he will cut their pay!! Right away I had a bad feeling about this place.

I finally met with a nice young man for about 5 minutes before I met with the CEO's wife. She knew nothing about the business and kept telling me that she runs a very successful cleaning company, and was brought on to help revamp Toussaint Capital and get things moving in the right direction. She did not know the answers to any of my questions, and could not let me know the transactions the company has been involved with recently. Very unprofessional atmosphere. I saw only about 4 people working there and they all looked miserable.

Interview Question – no tough questions at all   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I declined because the pay was insanely low for an Investment Banker, and their was no real training. Imade more money as a clerk 7 years ago than I would of made as an I Banker at Toussaint.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Toussaint Capital Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Toussaint Capital Partners Investment Banker interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Toussaint Capital Partners employees and interview candidates.