Toussaint Capital Partners Investment Banker Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Investment Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Toussaint Capital Partners in January 2012.

The was interview that I ever had, I first interview with the CAO which happened that she the wife of the CEO. She was either not prepared or she did not understood the position that being interview for. The second interview I met with the CEo and took about 5 minutes. They kept locked up about an hour in a conference room. When I finally met with him for the interview he was only concerned about the list of present company's client. But when I refused to give up the list and also the underwriting deals that I participated with my company he quickly called of the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Toussaint Capital Partners

Investment Banker Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Toussaint Capital Partners in February 2012.

Very unorganized place to say then least. My interview was scheduled for 4:00. I arrived at 3:50, and had to wait until close to 5:00 to meet with any one. I sat in a very small drab office for an hour. Very depressing. The office was located right next to the CEO's. I could hear him berating his employees, about prospecting and to get production up or else he will cut their pay!! Right away I had a bad feeling about this place.

I finally met with a nice young man for about 5 minutes before I met with the CEO's wife. She knew nothing about the business and kept telling me that she runs a very successful cleaning company, and was brought on to help revamp Toussaint Capital and get things moving in the right direction. She did not know the answers to any of my questions, and could not let me know the transactions the company has been involved with recently. Very unprofessional atmosphere. I saw only about 4 people working there and they all looked miserable.

Interview Questions

I declined because the pay was insanely low for an Investment Banker, and their was no real training. Imade more money as a clerk 7 years ago than I would of made as an I Banker at Toussaint.

Worked for Toussaint Capital Partners? Contribute to the Community!