Tower International Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tower International

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Tower International.

Interview

easy and friendly. They called my references and they did my employment check before they made an offer. I liked the interview, but the offer was too low for my experience.

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth, MI

Interview

One on one interview followed by tour of the plant floor. Following this you will wither be offered employment or denied. Approximately 4 hours total.

Benefits Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tower International (Livonia, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

The first interview was with the head of recruiting. Questions were asked about my background and familiarity with the field. After that interview, I was invited a day later to have a second interview. This interview was conducted by two members of the department, in conjunction with the hiring manager. Again, more background information was asked in addition to behavioral based questions. Interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had more work than you could complete. What did you do?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you caused change in an organization.   Answer Question

Tower Engineering Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Tower International in August 2011.

Interview

they were so friendly but also so much expectation