Tower Research Capital LLC

www.tower-research.com

Tower Research Capital LLC Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tower Research Capital LLC in March 2013.

Interview Details – My resume was submitted by a recruiter. You have to take a test, which is 90 minutes long. I was able to answer 2 questions out of 3. 3rd one was to write a parser but I don't know coding but they liked the way I had answered other 2 questions. Than I was scheduled for a phone interview which was just 10 minutes and QA Manager asked very basic questions. After 3 days, I was called for the personal interview. Interview was 4 hours long with lunch served by the company. Be prepared with all the testing related questions. I was given a little overview for one of the project and was asked to come up with test cases for that. They wanted to see how I think and what approach I take for testing.

Interview Question – None   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They offered me the salary I had asked for. So, no negotiation.

Worked for Tower Research Capital LLC? Contribute to the Community!