Towers Perrin

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
East Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Towers Perrin in November 2009.

Interview Details – Case study for about a half an hour. 4 in person interviews, discussing why the industry, what I learned about it, any questions I had, possible issues relevant to the industry, excel skills, access skills, powerpoint skills, why Towers. Also invited to a dinner and a lunch. Very laid-back.

Interview Question – Why Towers Perrin?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Towers Perrin in September 2009.

Interview Details – It was an interview with a recruiter, not an actual consultant so she just asked me general interview questions, not necessarily regarding the job at hand. This was one of my first interviews of the season so I was very nervous and not prepared for the hard questions she was asking.

Interview Question – What would a previous employer say was your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Towers Perrin

Worked for Towers Perrin? Contribute to the Community!