Towers Perrin Consultant Interview Questions

3.5

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Boston, MA
Anonymous Employee in East Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Towers Perrin in November 2009.

Case study for about a half an hour. 4 in person interviews, discussing why the industry, what I learned about it, any questions I had, possible issues relevant to the industry, excel skills, access skills, powerpoint skills, why Towers. Also invited to a dinner and a lunch. Very laid-back.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Towers Perrin

Consultant Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Towers Perrin in September 2009.

It was an interview with a recruiter, not an actual consultant so she just asked me general interview questions, not necessarily regarding the job at hand. This was one of my first interviews of the season so I was very nervous and not prepared for the hard questions she was asking.

Interview Questions
    • What would a previous employer say was your biggest weakness?   Answer Question