Towers Watson

11 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview Details – Takes a decent amount of time.. Phone interview, then two in person interviews and still waiting to hear back. Just trying to get to know me. No technical questions. Not very stressful.

Interview Question – What was your biggest failure?   Answer Question

Analyst

I interviewed at Towers Watson in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very laid back and personal. Do your research and be confident. Towers is a faced paced company as most consulting firms are. The only reason I declined was because I got a better offer.

Interview Question – Pretty Standard   Answer Question

Memphis, TN

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson in July 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an email to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview I was contacted by a local rep who scheduled me to come in for an on-site interview. I was interviewed by several different people. Overall, the interview questions were fairly easily and the staff was nice.

Interview Question – Mostly questions about my resume and previous job history. Other questions were basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson in September 2009.

Interview Details – Eight 1:1 Interviews, Writing Assessment, 1 group case study

Negotiation Details – Negotiate. I didn't but should have.

Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview Details – First Round- On Campus interview, 30 minute review of resume and interests
Second Round- Found out by email that I had moved on to this phase. Four 30 minute one on one interviews in the office in Stamford. Each person you met with was interested in discussing different aspects. Some asked traditional interview questions while others had more of a conversation. All of the interviewers were very nice and easy to talk to, connected well with them.

The were a little disorganized with meeting deadlines they set. On more than one occasion they said they would be in contact with me by a certain day and they were not. I received an offer about a week after my final interview.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to explain something technical to someone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation since I am just graduating from college.

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Towers Watson in December 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process was simple. I used a recruiter to help me find a job, and he somehow stubled onto this company. First, I passed a basic MS office test, then I had my interview (face to face) scheduled withing a TW office. Interview was with half of my team (6-8 people) and they took jabs at me one at a time.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here. It was a difficult question becuase I really didnt!   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson.

Interview Details – Seasonal Compensation interview was balanced in that there was good blend of questions on skill level and questions that would reveal your personality. Interviewers were very professional in conducting the resume. I met with three different employees in one interview session, so be prepared for that! Prepare by researching the company and networking to find out what's it like to work there. This is especially necessary for career changers - know your transferable skills. The hiring process was seamless! Very diligent and accommodating during the hiring process. This practice continues through out you tenure which makes work life pleasant.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work as a Seasonal employee? You need to have thought this through prior to the interview and know for sure this is something that will fit your lifestyle and personal financial goals. It offers the potential to becoming a permanent employee but until then you should have financial plan in place to cover you.   Answer Question

Analyst

The process took a day - interviewed at Towers Watson in October 2011.

Interview Details – Interview took place on campus. The interviewer was a current employee in a position similar to the one being interviewed for. Interviewer talked about the company a bit, then asked questions which consisted of basic behavioral stuff, nothing technical. The interviewer was friendly but looked exceedingly bored and kind of rushed through it, possibly because the interview took place towards the end of the day. Overall, nothing exciting.

Interview Question – What attracted you to Towers Watson?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Towers Watson in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online, and they emailed me back with possible times for a phone interview. If I were to be selected, they would have flown me out to London for a week for assessment center, which is a full day of interviews and exercises.

Interview Question – When was a time you had to work with someone who intimidates you and how did you over come it?   Answer Question

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Towers Watson in December 2010.

Interview Details – Intelligence test, followed by 2:1 interview followed by group discussion and a final 2:1 interview

Interview Question – describe a time when you had to do something which you didn't want to   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Towers Watson

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Towers Watson Analyst interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Towers Watson employees and interview candidates.