Towers Watson

Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Towers Watson

Interview Details – Two interviews in the process:
1. with your manager, quite technical
2. with director, less technical, more general about what you can bring to the team, etc

Interview Question – None really - just the technical side of you have this information and what you would do with it   Answer Question

Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson in April 2008.

Interview Details – Intial phone call, skills assessment test, team interview.

Interview Question – What unique skills do you bring to the practice?   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Towers Watson in April 2008.

Interview Details – The process was smooth and pretty well organized. I had the expected conversation with the recruiter, written and presentation tests and face-to-face interviews. I interviewed with five people in person, all on the same day. I interviewed with a sixth person by phone that same day and one more person the following day.

Interview Question – How would you approach a client with a change they needed to make but were resistant to it?   Answer Question

Worked for Towers Watson? Contribute to the Community!