Interviewed at Towers Watson
Interview Details – Submitted my resume at a career fair at the University of Chicago. Recruiter emailed me within a month and scheduled a phone interview for two days later. Questions overall were not that difficult, mostly just personality and "walk me through your resume" type questions. Interviewer was very friendly and the conversation was not intense.
Interview Question – Relating past experiences to the current position applying for. My previous work experience was not directly relevant so had to twist some skills from previous jobs. Answer Question
I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Towers Watson in January 2012.
Interview Details –
* 1st interview with recruiter; screening question regarding resume and job description
* 2nd interview with team lead & director; job description and experience
* 3rd interview with project manager; how to deal with different management style
* 4th interview with HR & developer; techincal interview regarding SQL and personality
* 5th interview with team lead; review job experience
Towers Watson is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, risk and financial management. With 14,000 associates around the world, we offer… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
The difficulty rating is the average interview difficulty rating across all interview candidates.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
No thanks –